31 | Abigail

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Wow. The amount of information I was getting from just standing here and pretending to be stupid was... surprising. Helpful, convenient... and surprising. I honestly didn't know what to focus on. The fact that Percy was working with Caily against his will, Caily was going to take over camp and Olympus, they're going to hand out "stupid potions."

Is this some crazy fever dream? Because it does not seem like something that could actually be real... right? "Annabeth!" Caily snapped in her annoying voice. "Go, like, bring us your baseball cap! The invisibility one!"

"Yes Mistress," Annabeth giggled, then rushed off. Oh God.

"I'm so bored," Caily yawned. A smirk appeared on her face. "Percy, kiss me." Percy winced, but leaned forward, pecking Caily on the cheek and moving away quickly, looking like he didn't enjoy it at ALL. I mean, I could understand.

Caily rolled her eyes. "Are you dense? I meant, like, kiss me on the lips! And be happy and passionate about it! A nice long kiss! Again, be happy! Well... at least, like, look happy about it."

Percy's face twitched, before goofy grin spread across Percy's face and he stepped closer to Caily, cupping her face in his hands and kissing her against the lips, pretty rough and intensely. Caily let out a pleased giggle and kissed him right back.

About five minutes later it was still going on, and getting messy. It was disgusting, horrible. And haven't they run out of oxygen by now?! They haven't pulled away once!

Not knowing what else to do and wanting to look away, I panicked, and fell to the floor, face first. At least I didn't have to see the horrid Percy/Caily scene anymore. It wasn't even that bad since I was pretty used to falling with all the sports I play. I've been through much worse. I bit my lip, then let out a giggle, saying, "Oops."

"The hell is wrong with her?" Caily grumbled. The fact she was able to talk indicated the kiss was over. Thank God.

"You made her act like that," Percy grumbled. "And never, ever make me do something like that again. Ever."

"Don't worry, honey bun," Caily giggled, "Soon you'll be happy to do it any chance you can get!"

"Over my dead body," Percy growled.

"Hmm... that won't do. How about Annabitch's?" Caily said.

"Annabeth. And you're not touching her," Percy said. I figured it was safe, so I stood up again. Luckily, I was right. I looked at Percy to see he had dark lipstick stains on his neck and near his lips. Weird.

"But don't you see Percy? All she's doing is interfering with our beloved relationship! I won't hurt her, for now at least, but you, like, know what I will do? I'll break her. I'll change her and she'll never know how to act any other way. She'll be shattered and you won't care, because you'll be with me!"

"You're crazy," Percy spat.

"Crazy for you!" Caily giggled.

Nonedited or proofread. I'm going to stop saying that and you guys can just assume that every time. Sorry for errors! I might go back and edit later.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro