Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

~Madison

Okay, so maybe Brooklynn won that battle, but I was the real winner afterwards. Being with Cameron, I felt so secure. He really does care. I know he does. He could've continued eating lunch with his guys but instead came to check on me in the girls' bathroom. Isn't that sweet?

He then walked me to the locker room to get changed with my hand held in his, and I instantly felt a spark, and it felt amazing. I've never really felt that with anyone before, so it just felt weird, but like the good weird. He then told me that he really did like hanging out with me, and that he meant it. I hugged him tight with every strength I had left from weeping over this Brooklynn-thing, but once I looked him into his beautiful eyes, I had this desire to kiss him, I don't know why, maybe I'm starting to catch feelings, I shouldn't be, but I am.

I could've kissed him if I wanted to, but what if he didn't want to? I would have had my lips all over a guy who wasn't interested in me not one bit. I don't know, maybe Brooklynn was right. Sure he probably doesn't feel the way I do about him, but at least we still have our friendship, that's all that matters. Though I wouldn't mind being Mrs. Dallas.

-

~Cameron

After waiting for Madison, I guess we kinda had a moment, because we were this close to kissing. I could've kissed her, and I should've, but I didn't want her to think I was all over her. But this is crazy, I've only know her for like two days, and I feel like I've known we my whole life. I don't believe love can happen in two days, but it's not like I actually love her, right?

As for Brooklynn, she needs to really calm down about her obsession over me, why was she trying to keep Madison away from me? Especially by threatening her? I'd hate to see Madison get hurt, but it seems like Brooklynn is the only person that dislikes her. My mom likes her, majority of the school thinks she's okay, my friends like her, and I like her. I like her a lot.

_____

~Author's Note

I know it wasn't long, and I apologize, I honestly didn't know how to finish this chapter and I just woke up and I'm eating Frosted Flakes. What's your favorite cereal, I'd love to know.

~And to those who claim they do not see the bad language in the chapters, I'm referring to words like bitch or shit and etc. because I never know if a little kid is reading 😁

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro