16. We Meet Again

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

❝ You return like autumn, and i fall every time.❞

🍃

Raghav's POV,

Parking the car, I came out from it only to find the big hospital staring down at me as if welcoming me to an unknown destiny.

Since morning my heart was beating like crazy as I frequently kept my palm over it to soothe down the burning sensation a little.

My gut was reminding me that something big would gonna happen today.

Ignoring the thoughts I made my way past Mr. Agarwal's cabin as everyone greeted me back and offered me to sit.

Some of them I already knew whereas some were unknown to me as I shook my hands with them and introduced ourselves.

"Mr. Agarwal I didn't know Dr. Raghav Mishra is your ex-student!" One of the neurologists whom I assumed Dr. Prakash exclaimed amusedly to which he chuckled in response.

"You'll be more shocked if I say he's also my son." everyone gasped to hear him as we both smirked playfully.

We didn't tell anyone about our relationship as he always wanted I stood on by my own so that none could blame me as I was his son, he gave me all the facilities to achieve this success.

Did I already mention it how lucky I was to have him as my dad?

"Okay. So now you are curious to know why I invite you all here right? We got successful to perform a critical surgery by my junior doctors to which our hospital nominates in the top 10 list all over India and we have thought to arrange a grand feast to celebrate the victory with you all." we clapped and gave him a round of applause.

"Then It'll be a great pleasure to meet with the younger future of this country!" Dr. Reddy suggested as Mr. Agarwal nodded in approval.

Just when the clicking sound of the door being opened was heard revealing the familiar face I didn't expect to see or maybe wanted by the... heart.

Siya's POV,

I and Natasha paced toward Mr. Agarwal's cabin hurriedly as we knew we were already late.

Shit.

As I stormed into the cabin, I could feel my heart skipped a beat to see the person sitting right in front of me.

Raghav.

Seeing him a wave of emotion flashed through my eyes and I panicked to what should I do.

His hazel-green eyes shone brightly as if captivating me, the color of his hair seemed a bit dark than before, and a small mustache appeared in between his lip and straight nose as his sharp jaw clenched, clearly trying to control the overwhelming emotions I felt too.

His flexible muscles tensed under the white coat he was wearing as he was staring at me unblinking, mostly boring my soul through that intimidating look.

I was so lost looking at those eyes which I was craving for these past three years that I forgot someone was calling my name and I pulled out of my trance almost instantly.

"Ms. Chauhan, have a seat please." Mr. Agarwal pointed to the chair next between Raghav and him as I looked around to see my other partners had already taken theirs.

Hesitatingly taking out the chair I sat down uncomfortably as the next thing I knew his Sandel wood cologne hit my nostrils, intoxicating my senses.

The whole time Mr. Agarwal introduced me to the doctors— I felt his heated gaze on me as I fidgeted with my fingers, too afraid to look up from my lap.

This wasn't the plan I supposed to happen on my birthday.

🍃

All the guests and Doctors gathered together in the auditorium as the pitar pater of rain could be heard through the vast glass windows.

It was the same stormy night outside when everything tore apart from their lives.

When she lost her happiness and he lost his heart.

Time changed, and the wheels of their destiny too.

But would they change? Would the feeling, the way their heart reacted by seeing each other change?

Raghav couldn't understand the constant screaming of his heart. It was beating so loudly, that one could clearly hear that. But for whom it was behaving like this; could she hear?

Since the morning, after the meeting ended he couldn't take off his mind from thinking about her. He met with her after a long time, yet his body reacted like it was the very first time when he saw her— extending her hands to help him.

He couldn't find the same Siya in her. That Siya changed by her shoulder-length bumblebee hair, chocolate brown eyes which were pale while her full lips lost their color, becoming a purple form.

But did the name of him in her heart change too? Did she feel the same as he did?

His questions confused him, even more, when he saw Siya take a seat far away from him, ignoring his glances completely.

But he needed answers. He wanted to know what made her take that terrible decision of leaving him without any information or stopping contacting him.

He didn't let her run away this time. He was determined.

"... so as far as we know today our youngest guest Dr. Raghav Mishra will sing a song for us in this auspicious moment. Great applause for him!" the host announced before a round of clapping sounds echoed, following it.

Raghav glanced at Mr. Agarwal shockingly to which he gave him a sly smile before encouraging him.

He picked up his Guitar and headed towards the stage while everyone's gazes settled on him.

But his eyes only found the face which was enough to lighten up his heavy chest.

His Siya.

As soon as his awaited eyes met with hers, she lowered her lashes instantly, unable to hide the pain which only increased whenever he was staring at her.

But his eyes focused on her and her all the time when he started stroking the string rhythmically up and down matching with his soothing voice,

Tum mere ho iss pal mere ho
Kal shayad yeh aalam na rahe
Kuch aisa ho tum tum na raho
Kuch aisa ho hum, hum na rahein...

A tear slipped down from his eyes but he was quick enough to hide it away by blinking constantly his lashes.

Yeh raaste alag ho jaaye
Chalte chalte hum kho jaayein...

Main phir bhi tumko chahunga...

Iss chahat mein marr jaaunga
Main phir bhi tumko chahunga

He looked at her when their eyes locked and he could see that she was crying, looking at him.

Meri jaan mein har khamoshi mein
Tere Pyaar ke naghme gaaunga
Mmm...

The roaring sound of thunder shook her spine as more tears spilled out from her eyes by looking at his face.

At one moment she couldn't control the sobs that escaped past her mouth, nor did she want to stop them.

The pain of separation of all these years came out like a volcano from her chest which she buried deep inside her heart.

Natasha gave her an assuring squeeze upon noticing her vulnerable state as it was hard for her too to watch her best friend in this state.

Aise zaroori ho mujhko tum
Jaise hawayein saanson ko
Aise talashun main tumko
Jaise ki per zameeno ko

Hansna ya rona ho mujhe
Paagal sa dhoondu main tumhe
Kal mujhse mohabbat ho na ho
Kal mujhko ijazat ho na ho
Toote dil ke tukde lekar
Tere darr pe hi reh jaaunga
Mmm...

He took in a deep breath, closing his lids before finishing the song. But soon his heart raced when he saw her walking upon the stage near him, holding a microphone in her hands.

Tum yun mile ho jabse mujhe
Aur sunehari main lagti hoon
Sirf labon se nahi ab toh
Poore badan se hansti hoon

She looked up at him before a sad chuckle left her mouth.

Mere din raat salone se
Sab hai tere hi hone se
Yeh saath hamesha hoga nahin
Tum aur kahin main aur kahin

At the time she completed he stroked the guitar once again, all the time locking his gaze with her; completing the song.

Lekin jab yaad karoge tum
Main banke hawaa aa jaaunga
O...

Iss chahat mein marr jaunga

The room burst out in applause as they continued to stare at each other forgetting about the world. Both of their eyes were drenched in tears yet a small smile erupted on their lips.

One who was seeing the scene would imagine as if a cliché romantic movie was going on but was it so?

Or it was just the unfathomable beats of these two lost souls in the gloomy night who were trying to figure out the unknown feelings they hold for each other for so long!

🍃

This song has my whole heart what 'bout you?

And THEY FINALLY REUNITE!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro