26 AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE READ!!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS GUESS WHO'S BACK!

I've changed my username, but I am very much the same cbiersack as you remember. I'm so so happy to be back.

I just finished college forever!! I'm going onto do a degree now, and I'm so happy all my work has paid off!

I hope all of you have been doing okay, and I'm really sorry I've been gone for so long but yeah I was working my butt off for a university place hahA! BUT I'M ON SUMMER BREAK NOW!

SO:

Basically I've started (literally today) writing an Alex Gaskarth/All time low story and I'd love it if you gave it a read and let me know your ideas for it, I'd love love love that.

I've missed writing this story so much, but I don't think there's any room for a sequel, but hey don't be sad that's what books are for, to be re read if you wish :)

You guys are so amazing and I hope you receive my new book as well as this one went down. You guys were so lovely about it and believe it or not, I started writing this nearly 3 years ago. I'm 18 now, my writing is different and a whole lot better in my opinion.

Please check out my ATL book, which if you want may have some BVB cameo's in it!, let me know of any ideas for it and any ideas for future books too, i'm more than open to requests.

I'm also responding to comments/suggestions on my newest book and not this one as the comments on here are out of control (tysm though that's insane!) so yeah let me know <3

Love you to the moon and back, see you in the next book!

-C  xx 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro