13: Cliche coffee shop date

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Audrey's POV

I walked into my closet this morning, grabbing more outfit choices than needed. 

Why am I doing this? Because you are trying to impress Dan, duh. No, I shouldn't Try to impress him, we are JUST friends. Right?

The thoughts ran through my head as I pulled on and off various sweaters and blouses. I felt the urge to not look like a total disaster on our "friendly date" today. My kinda long blonde hair was naturally slightly wavy, so I left it natural. 

Guys like natural, right? That's what all the magazines say...

I was going to be late if I kept having in depth conversations with myself inside my head.

Dan's POV

I fiddled with my hobbit hair for a while, deciding whether to keep it natural or straighten it. 

Girls like natural, right? 

I went all black, as usual. I was just going to be myself with Audrey. We were just friends I guess, but she just brought this feeling to my head I couldn't get rid of. A wide grin was brought to my face whenever I thought of her sparkling blue eyes and blonde hair. I couldn't wait to see her.

"Dan! Im going to get the pictures from playlist live off your phone!" Phil called from the hall. "Mhm." I groaned from the bathroom. "Daniel, who's Audrey?" I gasped. "UM," I was going to explain but Phil started on his long list of questions. "Is she pretty? Where did you meet? How come you didn't tell me about her? What does she look like? How long have you known her? Can she cook? Please tell me she likes anime? What does she do for a living? When can I meet her?" "Phil!" He gasped, his eyes wide, "IS SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!" He practically yelled, a giant grin spreading across his face as he jumped up and down. I stood in the doorframe, smiling at the ground. "No. I barely know her but, Phil, she is just SOooo beautiful. Im taking her for coffee today." I grinned again on the last part. Was I proud to be taking Audrey out? It's not a regular thing for me to take girls out, especially pretty ones. I was scared, so so scared, but I had the courage because I see something in Audrey. Something deep inside, even though I barely know her. It was passion.

(A/N: LOL CHEESY FILLER CHAPTER. LOVE STORY GOOEY STUFF. YAY. I just got back from a trip so its whatever. SRRY. DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND FAVORITE AND COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT
THANKS YALL)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro