19:Fren

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I'm flustered. That date went WAY too good. I thought I would have messed that up tremendously.

Realizing I am still smiling, I stop myself and scramble to pull out my phone and dial my best friend.

"ASH! ASHLEY! I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED!" Ashley, my best friend answers on the fourth ring and I can't stop myself from whisper screaming into the phone.

"Audrey, please tell me! Is it Dan? Ohh I BET it is Dan." She answers. She sounds giddy and I can practically feel her grin through the phone. "Hmmmm. You know what?" I tease. "AUDREY I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL STAB YOU WITH MY CRUTCHES IF YOU DON'T TELL ME ABOUT YOUR DANIEL!" She demands into the phone. I giggle to myself and start walking toward her flat. "HEy! No, Ashley I'll come over and I'll tell you ALL about it." I say. "Fine. You better be here soon because I'm hungry but too lazy to move this unacceptable leg of mine." She giggles again and I hang up.

"And that is all that happened!" We giggle like schoolgirls. "Aud, I can't believe you got Dan Howell on your hook." She smirks. "We'll I can't believe you broke your leg tripping into the fridge door but lookey here!" I laugh and she punches me in the arm.

BUZZ

BUZZ

"You should get that. It could be... him." Ashley wiggles her eyebrows and I return the favor of a arm punch. Pressing the home button I see not one but two messages pop up from the one and only Dan Howell. Ashley had forced me to watch almost all of his videos earlier that night. I have to admit, he is fairly funny.

Dan: Hi Audrey, would you want to come to my place around 7? Um i wanted to call but I didnt know if you were busy...

Dan: But if you're busy then dont worry abt it

Audrey: Hey Dan, whats the dresscode? Also, I may need to know your address...

BUZZ

Dan: Oh srry just casual but I'll text you my address later

Audrey: Okay see you soon Dan :)

BUZZ

Dan: I'll see you then ;)

Ashley squeals from over my shoulder as she reads the texts. "AUDREY!!! He is definitely planning something!" She bounces on the couch, giggling like a schoolgirl again. "So I guess I have to be there at 7. This is gonna be fun!" I smile. It is going to be fun, I hope. "Wait... seven? Audrey! Thats in an hour! We have to get started on you." Ashley grabs my shoulders and pushes me towards her room. "Pick out any of my dresses and bring my makeup out here so I can fix ya face." She giggles from the living room as I rummage through her wardrobe full of beautiful but simple dresses.

_________

Knock Knock Knock

I softly knock on Dan and Phil's door. Shoot. It is 7:05 and I'm late. Is 5 minutes considered really late? We'll find out. I sigh, waiting for the door to open.

(A/N: SOOOO GUYSSSS! WE'RE ALMOST TO 1K READS LIKE WOW! ILY ALL AND THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO! I have featured one of my readers, Ashley, in this bc she's been a GREAT reader so thanks Ashley)

Ashley's page isssssssssss...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro