4: Age 16

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

*THIS IS GONNA BE A SHORT CHAPTER SORRY*

(Fast forward 8 years, Audrey is now 16 and still living in Oxford)

"Aunt Alice!" I yell from across the flat. "Yes dear?" She yells back at me. "I am going for a run and then grocery shopping! Call me if you need anything!" I call as I slip on my favorite Nikes and a hoodie. It was September now, it had been almost 8 years since I lost mummy and daddy. Tom had been put away in an institution after pleading insanity. "I'll be fine Aud, see you when you get back," She calls from the kitchen. Alice was deteriorating quickly now, but for her age she was quite lively. I grabbed my ipod and headed out the door. 

I ran for about two hours, thoroughly exhausted and sweaty by the time I was done. Fall Out Boy blasted through my earbuds. The air was cooler now, thickening even. I headed towards the market and did my shopping. Shopping is nothing new, I always get the same items unless aunt Alice asks for anything else. The market is only about fifteen minutes walking distance from our flat but running helps with my feelings. I missed mum and dad every day. I wish they were here to see me graduate next year and see me get married and have children. Although I miss them, I can't ever get them back. But aunt Alice is the next best thing.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro