Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I was with dad, we were applying for the tournament. I have been avoiding dad, but I'm with him today because he's my ride.
Once we applied we were ushered into a giant room with other Martial Artist, I looked around hoping to see Trunks.
I then saw him standing with Vegeta.
"WELCOME FIGHTERS!!!! NOW THAT YOUR ALL APPLIED AND REGISTERED WE SHALL START THE PRELIMINARY ROUNDS!!!" a fatman with a microphone yelled.
Everyone but me cheered, I sighed and looked at my clothes. I was wearing a orange and blue Gi, so was dad.
I had trained all weekend, now I am ready. The giant room we were in is a tiled floor.
"NOW EVERYONE START FIGHTING!!! ONCE WE HAVE EIGHT PEOPLE REMAINING WE WILL START THE TOURNAMENT!!" the fatman yelled.
After that everyone in the room started fighting, dad was fighting several men at the same time.
A man lunged at me, I avoided him and kicked his face. He fell on the ground unconscious, more and more people came at me.
After a while there lay many unconscious bodies, only eight people were left standing.
It was dad, Vegeta, Trunks, a guy called Kevin, Piccolo, another guy called Spopovich who looked like he was on steroids, Videl, and me.
"Alright, these are our competitors!" the fatman yelled.
They took us into a locker room with a TV. The TV showed the arena of the Tournament. The seats were full of people!
I was gonna walk to Trunks, but dad grabbed my wrist and growled.
"Don't you dare Gohan." he said.
I frowned and really hoped I could fight dad so that I can take my anger out on him. Then four men appeared, one was dragging a whiteboard with him.
Two held a box with a hole on top, and the other had a Expo marker.
"We will call you up by your name and when we do, put your hand in this box. When you put your hand in the box grab the object you have and let us see you number." the man with the Expo marker said.
"Gohan." they called.
I walked up and put my hand in the box, I grabbed something and pulled out a ball with a number on it.
There was a 2 on it.
"Gohan has a 2." the man said and wrote it on the whiteboard.
"Goku."
Dad walked up and he got a 7.
"Kevin."
Kevin got a 5.
"Piccolo."
Piccolo got a 6.
"Trunks."
When Trunks passed me he glanced at me and slightly smiled.
He got a 3.
"Spopovich."
He got a 1.
"Vegeta."
Vegeta got a 4.
"Videl."
Videl got a 8.
Once everyone was done they showed us the matches.
Match One: Spopovich vs Gohan.
I gotta fight that huge guy!?!?
Match Two: Trunks vs Vegeta
Match Three: Kevin vs Piccolo
Match Four: Goku vs Videl
I sighed, I hope Spopovich isn't crazy strong.
"You can now eat the lunches you brought." the man said then they left the locker room.
I sat on the bench and pulled out my sack lunch. I grabbed my sandwich and bit into it.
•••
"Ladies and gentlemen, let the first match of the Martial Arts World Tournament begin!!" the announcer yelled.
I got up from the bench and so did Spopovich.
"Get ready to get your ass whooped." Spopovich said as he walked with me.
We walked outside towards the arena.
"Begin!" the announcer yelled.
Spopovich laughed and lunged at me, he threw multiple attacks at me. I barely dodged and avoided them, then I punched his chest.
Spopovich laughed and grabbed my wrist.
"You think a puny attack like that will hurt me!?" Spopovich asked and then he crushed my wrist.
I cried out in pain and Spopovich kicked my stomach. I hit the ground and realized my wrist is now broken.
"Ow, I don't think I can win this with one good wrist." I growled.
Spopovich ran at me and punched my face, I hit the ground. I got up slowly and felt blood trickle down my nose, Spopovich smirked.
He ran at me again and threw his foot at me, I ducked and kicked him in between the legs.
Spopovich groaned and fell on his knees, I took this chance to attack. I threw a kick at his face. Spopovich spit out blood as my kick landed on his face.
He growled and got up, he picked me up and slammed me on the ground.
"Ow." I groaned.
He picked me up by my blonde hair and punched my stomach repeatedly. I coughed up blood as he punched me.
I couldn't take this anymore.
"I forfei—"
"I'm not letting you forfeit you chicken!" Spopovich grinned and grabbed me by the neck.
"I can't breathe!!" I yelled and tried to move his hand from my neck.
"I'm not letting go!" Spopovich laughed as I struggled against his great strength.
No air went into my lungs, I could hear my heart slowing down. I felt tears go down my face and then everything went black.

Please comment! I love reading your comments, they make me feel like a good author.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro