Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It's been seven years since that day, the worst day of my life. I'm now 21 years old, my hair now stands up in spikes, I lost my bangs, I got glasses, and I got taller.
My child turned out to be a girl, I named her Pan. Just like Trunks wanted.
She's a cutie, mom and dad are always playing with her. Dad wants to train her to be strong, but I don't want her to focus on Martial Arts. Speaking of mom and dad, they also has another child. My new sibling's name is Goten, he used to look exactly like dad.
Now he's seven like Pan. Trunk's little sister, Bar is 9. Her and Goten have started getting really close.
I did in fact finish college, I got my dream job of being a scholar. I had a picture of Trunks in my room so that Pan could know what he looked like.
Right now I am pushing her on a swing at a playground. She laughed as I pushed her.
"Higher daddy, higher!" she'd tell each time I pushed her.
Finally after awhile I stopped pushing her and we started walking home. We held hands as we walked home, I soon saw our house. I pulled out my keys and inserted them into the keyhole.
I unlocked the door and let Pan in, then I closed the door after me. Pan jumped on the couch and started jumping on it.
I smiled at her, I grabbed the remote control and pressed the on button. I switched through the channels and then I picked Cartoon Network.
Pan's favorite cartoon is Adventure Time. She liked the stretchy yellow dog called Jake. Pan laughed as she started watching Adventure Time.
"Look daddy, Finn and Jake are fighting a monster." Pan said.
"Heh, what a silly fight." I replied.
Pan got on my lap and played with my hands.
"Your hands and fingers are so big daddy." Pan said.
I smiled and laughed at her innocence. I wonder if she ever thinks about Trunks, when she sees her friends with two parents.
I frowned at the thought.
"Daddy." Pan called.
"What is it sweetie?" I asked.
"Did my other daddy leave because of me?" she asked.
"What? Why would you ask that, of course not. Your other daddy has to leave because God called him." I said trying to not let her know Trunks is dead.
"Oh okay. I thought daddy hated me. But whenever I see my friends getting picked up from school they have a mommy and daddy, I just have a daddy." Pan replied.
I sighed and grabbed Pan's hand.
"Don't worry about it Pan. One day you'll see Trunks." I said.
"Trunks? Was that other daddy's name?" Pan asked.
"Yes, he was also very strong. He liked to keep his body fit and healthy." I said.
"I wish I could've met him." Pan said.
She then started paying attention to the cartoon she was watching. Pan kept her small hand in mine.
I smiled and kissed the top of her head.
•••
I was making Pan a sandwich for her school lunch. She was brushing her short hair in the bathroom, I had her backpack all packed up.
I finished making her lunch and placed it in a plastic bag, I grabbed her lunch box putting the plastic bag inside it.
I heard Pan's small feet scurry down the stairs. She stopped in front of me and smiled.
"I'm ready daddy." Pan said.
"Okay, let me put your lunch box in your backpack." I replied.
I grabbed her backpack and unzipped it, I placed the lunch box in it. Pan zipped her backpack closed and put it on.
I grabbed her hand and led her outside. We got in our car, I turned it on and started driving to her school. Pan put on her seatbelt and watched all the buildings pass by.
"I wish we could have a big house like that one." Pan said.
"One day we will." I replied.
I parked my car in the school parking lot and we got out. I led Pan to the school entrance, I checked her into the office.
She turned to me, I got down on one knee to her height.
"Bye daddy, see you later." Pan said and kissed my cheek.
"Bye sweetie." I said and kissed her forehead.
She walked out of the office to her classroom. I got up and started walking back to my car.
I opened it and got in, then I drove home.
•••
I walked into my room and grabbed the picture of Trunks. In this picture he's shirtless and smiling.
"I miss you my love." I said.
I miss you too Gohan.
I looked around confused, was that Trunks?
I was confused, "Trunks?"
No respond, strange. I rant hand through my hair.
I must be going crazy from stress or something. I looked at my watch.
3:12
I should probably go get Pan now, her school ends at 3:35. I got up and walked out of my room, down the stairs, and then out the door.
Before I closed the door I heard a voice say: We will meet again soon my love.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro