Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Today is Friday, the day of the costume party. On Wednesday Trunks called the police and told them about Cell raping me. They took Cell to prison and he'll come out in 5 years.
I was changing into my Demon King costume, Trunks was sitting on my bed. He was in a Saiyan costume. Trunks had gotten a haircut yesterday, he still looks handsome though.
Trunks said that its from a cartoon he watches, he also said that my costume is in the cartoon as well.
Once I had the purple fighting outfit on I turned to Trunks and smiled.
"Nice King Demon Piccolo costume." Trunks complimented.
"Piccolo? My uncle has that name." I said.
"Cool. You ready to go to the party?" Trunks asked.
I nodded.
We got up and Trunks wrapped his arm around my waist.
"I wish you were wearing spandex like me, your ass would like amazing in spandex." Trunks said as we walked out of my room.
I blushed and we started walking towards the Gym.
When we got there I was about to open the door for Trunks, but he stopped me.
"Gohan I have something to give to you." Trunks said.
He reached into his pocket and pulled something out. He placed it in his palm and I looked at it.
"Trunks. What is this?" I asked.
Trunks smiled and placed his hand behind his neck.
"...a good luck charm."
"It is a charm?" I asked.
"I like to think that, actually it's a key." Trunks replied.
"A key?" I asked.
"Yeah, it's the key to my dorm. So that whenever you want to come over you don't have to knock." Trunks said with a blush.
I smiled and took the key, I placed it in my pocket. Then I got on my tiptoes and kissed Trunks on the lips.
Trunks smiled at me and grabbed my hand.
We walked into the gym and saw beautiful decorations. A lot of people were dressed as slutty or super hero stuff.
Trunks led me to the buffet, we grabbed plates and placed food on it.
Once we were done getting food Trunks walked to a small table. We sat down and started eating.
As I ate my banana I felt Trunks eyes on me, I looked up and saw Trunks staring at me with a blush.
I smirked.
"We're you watching me eat this banana." I asked.
"Yes." Trunks replied.
"If you want, I can eat your banana." I said with a smirk.
"Yes please!" Trunks pleaded.
"Let's go to the bathroom." I grabbed Trunks hand and led him to the bathroom.
•••
When we were inside the bathroom, Trunks locked the door. I got on my knees in front of him.
I could see his erection sense he's wearing spandex. I smirked at him and pulled down his spandex to his knees.
Trunks breathing hitched, I placed my hands around Trunks erection. Trunks smirked and then I started stroking Trunks cock fast, he shut his eyes while moaning.
I smirked and started stroking him faster.
Trunks moaned, I then realized if he cums it would land on my costume and ruin it.
I stopped and Trunks frowned.
"Why'd you stop?" Trunks asked.
"I'm gonna take my shirt off." I replied.
I took it off and placed it next to me, then I turned back to Trunks erection. I smirked and started jerking it fast again.
Trunks moaned and watched as I pleasures him. I then opened my mouth wide and put his cock in my mouth.
I bit it gently, making Trunks hiss in pleasure. I licked the tip and slid my tongue down his length. Trunks moaned, I looked up and we made eye contact while I sucked his cock.
I played with his balls while I sucked him, Trunks seemed to like that.
I gently squeezed them and he gasped, I started to bob my head on his shaft.
Trunks moaned as I bobbed my head up and down his cock.
Soon it started getting warm and bigger, he's about to cum. I stopped sucking him and pulled away.
"Quit stopping you teaser!" Trunks whined.
I smirked and then T started jerking him fast, Trunks moaned as I pleasured him. I knew he was about to cum so I opened my mouth.
I jerked Trunks fast as my arm could, then Trunks groaned out "Gohan I'm about to explode."
Then he shuddered and his cum splattered all over my chest and open mouth.
Trunks panted as he tried to catch his breath. I licked the cum that was around my lips, I wiped the cum off my chest with my fingers and licked my fingers.
Trunks stared at me as I cleaned myself up, I smiled at him. Once I was clean I put my shirt back on and pulled Trunks spandex back up for him.
Trunks grabbed my hand and led me back out of the restroom. We sat at our table again, but then Trunks said "I gotta poo!"
He quickly got up and ran for the bathroom, I sighed and laughed lightly. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around.
"Hey Frieza." I smiled.
"Sup Gohan." Frieza said back.
He was dressed as some white alien with purple on his head, shoulders, and abdomen.
"Recognize who I am?" Frieza asked.
I shook my head saying no.
"I'm the evil space lord King Cold, don't you watch Dragon Ball Z?" Frieza asked.
"No, not really." I replied.
"Well anyways, I wanna show you something. Follow me." Frieza said.
"Alright." I got up and followed Frieza.
•••
Frieza stopped walking behind the school.
"What do you want to show me?" I asked.
"Hahahahaha! You fell for our trick!" Frieza cackled.
"Huh?" I asked confused.
Frieza then lunged at me and punched my stomach!
I coughed up blood and then he kicked me repeatedly.
I fell to the ground and felt tears in my eyes.
"Why are you hurting me?" I asked.
"Because my Master wants you." Frieza answered.
"Who's your Master?" I asked.
"I am." a deep masculine voice said.
I turned my head to see a muscular man with pink hair and black eyes. He wore a black spandex shirt with no sleeves and black spandex pants with black boots.
"My name is Majin Buu, but just call me Buu." he said.
He walked towards me and grabbed my face roughly, forcing me to look at his face.
"Yes, he is the one. Perfect. By the way Frieza I said not to hurt him, but it's okay." Buu said.
Frieza smirked and crossed his arms, Buu pulled me up and said "Goodnight."
"What—"
His fist slammed into my face and I blacked out.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro