Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Beomgyu stared in awe at his surroundings.

"I've never seen anything like this." Beomgyu gasped. "Me too." Soobin mumbled. Yeonjun shrugged. "I've seen grander ones during fashion weeks."

"Speaking of fashion weeks," Beomgyu paused to gape at the mini fountain they passed before continuing. "Aren't you a fashion design major too? Why didn't you join too, hyung?"

"Nah. I chose to help Taehyun with his designs instead. He has more potential than an old hag like me." Yeonjun replied. Beomgyu snorted. "You have potential too, hyung. Don't forget. But it's nice that you're humble-"

"Thanks-" Yeonjun started.

"-and know your place as an old hag."

There was pause between the three and Soobin burst out into laughter. Yeonjun finally registered what Beomgyu said and tried to wrestle him on a busy travelator.

"Get- here- you brat!"

The two earned many disapproving looks while Soobin tried to calm his pissed boyfriend and save Beomgyu.

Yeonjun finally got off Beomgyu when they reached the end of the travelator. (it was a 2 minute trip rip beomgyu) And at the end of it, they were greeted by Hueningkai who had a bright smile on his face.

"Hi guys!" He ran to give them all a hug. When he pulled back, he laughed Yeonjun and Beomgyu's state.

"What- Were you guys fighting? Your hair is really messy. The both of you."

"What?!?" The two yelped before dashing off to a nearby restroom. Soobin and Kai broke out into fits of laughter at their retreating figures.

_____

"When is it startinggg?" Beomgyu whined. Soobin smacked Beomgyu with a pamphlet. "Shush! This is a prestigious event. Everyone's talking in whispers please, take a hint."

Beomgyu zipped his mouth shut at the prospect of embarrassing himself or the designer he was here for. To distract himself, he read the pamphlet that he had received earlier while entering the venue.

Participants:

Kim Jennie

Seoul National University

Bae Joohyun
Seoul National University

Kim Taehyung
Daegu University

Wang Yiren
Yuehua Fashion College

Kang Taehyun
Big Hit University

And 10 other people that Beomgyu doesn't care about because Taehyun's the love of his life he don't need anyone else 👍

Beomgyu sulked in his seat at the thought of waiting another 30? maybe more? minutes till he sees Taehyun's designs.

______

Beomgyu's jaw was hanging open, his eyes widened to the max as his eyes followed the model on the catwalk.

Oh, Beomgyu was shocked alright. But he didn't know if it was in a good or bad way.

"Hyung, how this person even manage to qualify this competition?" Beomgyu asked Yeonjun, his eyes never leaving the model. Kai sniggered at his hyung's confused expression. Beomgyu clearly knew nothing about the world of fashion.

Yeonjun meanwhile, stared at Beomgyu in horror.

"What do you mean by that?!?" Yeonjun Whisper yelled. "Her designs are unique and absolutely- you know what I'm not gonna waste my time on a fashion lost cause like you," He waved his hands dramatically. "I'm out."

Beomgyu rolled his eyes at Yeonjun's very helpful answer before going back to gaping at the designs while listening to designers explanation about the clothes or something like that. Beomgyu didn't know he was too busy staring and all he caught was 'edgy' and 'bold, strong'.

Well, yeah if he saw anyone wearing that on the street he would definitely think they were edgy and bold.

_____

The next few pieces were probably just as shocking to Beomgyu. Damn, this one fashion show just opened Beomgyu's eyes and told him how much he didn't know fashion.

Some pieces looked very impractical and probably unwearable. Beomgyu really didn't understand it at all.

'Man, fashion.' Beomgyu thought.

"Next up, we have Kang Taehyun from Big Hit University with his designs, 'Tranquility'."

Beomgyu recognised the first model who walked out, Minju, but he was stunned by what she wearing.

Wow.

Just, wow.

WOW!

Taehyun made that masterpiece with his hands and it looked so good that Beomgyu wanted to cry with pride.

"A small collection inspired by traditional Korean culture, Kang Taehyun's collection 'Tranquility' showcases the elegance and beauty of woman."

"'Tranquility' is made with simplicity in mind as its main goal is to bring out the natural beauty of woman. Its design for subtle uniqueness and everyday purposes gives woman a chance stun everyone with their silent beauty."

"The designer made 'Tranquility' with the belief that sometimes, simple is better than uniqueness. This design is named 'Tranquility' because Taehyun believes that his designs paired with any woman, he added a reminder here he said and I quote 'every single one of you females', are as beautiful as a tranquil lake whenever their true beauty shines true."

The next model stepped out and the audience clapped more enthusiastically for the designer.

Whew, this design looked even better than the previous one.

Beomgyu knew nothing about fashion but either way he beamed in pride at his friend's success. Well, Yeonjun, Soobin and Kai had the same expressions too.

Mina, a famous senior from Big Hit Uni who everyone knew was going to be a successful model in the future, stepped out last.

The audience stood up and there was a thunderous applause at the sight of the last design.

Beomgyu didn't like the fact that they might block the sight of the audience behind them but they're clapping for Taehyun! Who was he to say no to that?

From what Beomgyu could see, Taehyun would probably win. He hoped that Taehyun would win but he knew 0 about fashion and probably a little biased but we shall not talk about that.

_____

Yeah...

Taehyun won.

The group had met up at the entrance of the event venue and shrieked in joy with Taehyun waving his trophy around in glee.

People obviously stared at the five but they paid no attention to them.

"Congrats, Tyun!" Kai grinned while he swung an arm round the shorter's shoulder. "Your future is set now, huh?"

Taehyun smiled happily as he nodded. The others smiled fondly at the cute and ecstatic male. "Come on, let's go to mine and Soobin's dorm to celebrate? We have some soju and we can order takeout and maybe a sleepover."

"Hell yeah!"

_____

Taehyun watched in amusement as tipsy Soobin giggled at a piece of chicken he deemed was a little 'funky'.

Kai laughed at his hyung while Yeonjun was looking for a movie to watch, tuning out the others. Beomgyu was already sitting on a couch on his phone.

Taehyun sat next to Beomgyu trying to ignore the way his heart fluttered when he accidentally brushed Beomgyu's thigh.

However, he didn't have any time to ponder on that when he heard his soulmate's voice in his head.

'Taehyun's designs were so cool tonight. Gosh, he's amazing and perfect. He's gonna be the pride of the uni.'

Taehyun froze.

His soulmate... was at the competition?

And he knew Taehyun?

_____

yea it's pretty obvious that i know NOTHING about fashion omg im so sorry 💔

i had to research on how fashion competition things worked and in the end i gave up and decided to wing it 👍

had no idea what i was writing about the whole chap god i hope it makes sense

im sorry fashion enthusiasts 💔

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro