Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Should I use this knife or this gun" Taking a large knife in my hand checking it's sharpness.

"Tchh! Tchh! Tchh! How can you forget raghav, WHAT HAPPENED WHEN PEOPLE TRY TO DECEIT ME.

What do you think Raghav you try to leak the private information to the rivals and I would not know about it.

I let out a soft chuckle. My cold eyes bore into his fear ones.

"Now let's be quick and make it easy for me to choose which kind of death you want ? Hmm!" Fear was evident in his eyes. His eyes begging for his life .

"Noo please I am so-rry si-ir I won't do it again me dubara nhi karunga aisi galti , please let me go" fear was dripping from his head

"Galti nah! Raghav how can it be a mistake i understand it's not your fault your pretty little heart melt seeing so much money, clearly not a worth shit you are for us. Gritting my teeth. I looked at him keenly.

"Ye toh pehle sochna chaiye tha naa faltu me yha marna nhi padta". Laksh replied to him .

"Okay let's kill you with knife it should be fun , you are lucky toh haan i am not going to kill you but Ronny will"

"Yes BOSS " i nod at him before he could go near him i throw a knife at him .

A loud scream echoed in the Empty warehouse.

Feeling pleasure to my eyes.

I ordered Ronny to clean all the mess and " by cleaning it he exactly knows what he has to do "

"Laksh! call Rudra and ask about the weapons we are dealing with."

Laksh my secretary nodded at me and moved out of the room.

I opened my shirt buttons , removing it wearing a new fresh one .

I moved out and sat inside my car.

I closed my eyes gulped down all the worry, inhaling sharpy.

My heart now only feel content by seeing her. It made me remember. "I had to accompany Reva for the shopping , I hate to admit " i hate shopping but for her happiness I agree to come with her as I can't make her sad by saying no to her."

But fucked to my anger issues , I cursed under my breathe.

I am scared what if I hurt her someday thought I controlled alot.

I am afraid because I am uncontrollable after my temper gets high and what if in that I hurt her.

I still remember when Divya was in college , I came to pick her up and a guy approached her; he give her rose and when I saw that scene outside the college my blood boiled and i drag him near the road and punched him hard , i punched him until he didn't knocked out.

All this seen by Divya made her scared and faint .

That day that was the first time Divya saw something like that she got so scared of me that straight she didn't talk with me for days .

That's the reason I am afraid, if someday my real side came in front of Reva . I don't know how she will react.

I don't know and don't wanna think as well.

Subsiding my thoughts i roll the steering wheel to the right.

Then only my eyes went to my phone it chime with a notification.

I opened it quickly .

Ms. Sharma

Rihaan, i already reached at mall.
How much time it will take you to reach.

Rihaan
I will be there in 10 mins.
And be safe hope every one already reached there.

Waiting for a second i turned off my cell phone , changing the gear I pulled my car in the parking lot.

Soon I escape the escalator. Coming to the 2nd floor. I heard a soft giggling sound. Before I move my legs they themselves moved towards his heart.

Cupping her waist I pulled her a little towards me.
Only to hear her loud gasp.

"Breathe baby , it's me your rihaan" hearing my words she left out a sharp breathe.

"Rihaan what's this you made me scared i thought it's someone el.."

Before she completed her sentence i stopped her in mid.
"No one has the right and audacity to touch you like this" my words are hard yet firm determining it's consequences.

Arey rihaan when did you come beta.

I replied sneaking my arm behind her arm pulling her closer. "Just a few mins ago aunty and I am so sorry that you guys have to wait for me".

My too-be-son-in-law "what's with the aunty and all call me mom or mumma like revaa otherwise I will not send my daughter to your house."

I chucked light  putting my hands securely on reva's mother shoulder
"ofcourse mom inhe toh me apni marzi ke bina bhi lege jaungi"

Everyone laughed at my comment only i know in what depths i said the words.

Interwining reva's hand with mine we entered in Sabyasachi's showroom.

Hope you like the twist!

Do lemme know through votes and comments how much you are liking my story.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro