Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"I loved someone else"

"I loved someone else" I way those words slipped out of her mouth it rolled in my body .

"I .. I mean I am in a relationship few years back "

"I looked at her recognising what she really meant"

The way rihaan looked at me , his posture is so calm yet a desperation in his eyes .

I looked at her giving her time to explain me while she rolled her tongue on her lips , making me look at her more keenly.

I patiently waited for few mins but nothing came from her side.

Taking a deep breath I said "what do you mean by that Reva" "I clearly don't understand what you wanna say , if it is like you are with someone then

"No no I am not " i said immediately from God knows what's gotten into me that a sudden urge to tell him that he is thinking completely wrong.

"Then" simply I asked  her this time.

"No no it's not what you think " these words from her side giving me a hope.

I stared at him for sometime before looking down .

I feel a warmness on my cold hands giving me a warm feeling . I stared at the  hands , veins popping out from them.  His hands so soft so so soft  yet not very very masculine like those gymmy boys. They are perfect how I always wanted slim yet a bit broad.

"Reva" I heard his husky voice.

I looked at him as he pressed my hands a little and then left it.

I feel a loss of warmth. Looking at him he eyed me to speak and i did what he want "I mean" before starting I sit on the bed and started telling him what I wanted from so long.

"I am in love with someone ,i mean I used to or can say I still we met in the college and then we started developing feeling for each other thought our relationship is of some time only , we had a mutual breakup and , I looked at him before speaking.
"I am still in connect with him we are good friends now , he has a girlfriend  whom he love alot but somewhere he is still in my heart as a best friend as a person whom I once loved " I again looked at him softly this time God knows why I have a regret while saying all this .

"I have decided the day when we had breakup , whoever is going to be my life partner I will share it with him , i dont wanna lie "

Wait did I just said life partner to him to rihaan like really ?  I asked myself My mind is running way to fast . I am still looking at his face while he is also looking at him.

"Right now i feel it so difficult to get his reaction " he is still so calm after hearing me "

"You didn't said anything about-  before I complete my sentence we heard a knock on the door.

"Dii everyone is calling you both downstairs" I heard my sister reha from outside the door.

"Yes we are coming" I replied her back.

I stood from the place and looked at him while his hands in his pocket.

I asked him "do you still wanna marry me after hearing my side"

"I hope I am not someone you are looking  for to move on from your love"I asked her .

She nodded her head in a no.

"I already moved on from him it's just i still have a soft corner for him" I told him politely trying to make him understand.

"Hmm " this is what I heard from him.

"I think we should go downstairs" everyone is waiting for us.

"I nodded at him" before sprinting my legs outside waiting for him to come.

We descending the downstairs.
Loud laughing sounds we heard while coming downstairs.

Suddenly the voice stopped and everyone looked at us.

I straight went to my mother and he too stood beside his father.

"So revaa and rihaan Bhai are you both ready to eachother's forever " I heard his sister.

"I looked at him and he is looking at his sister glaring at her.

"He don't want this marriage I guess , he looked annoyed at her" i thought.

His gaze moved towards me and i immediately shift my eyes to ground.

"Rihaan if you want we can take some time before answering them " his mother asked him politely and slowly .

"But I heard it" hehe waiting for his answer.

"I looked at him  waiting for his reply "
"And the next what he said frozed me on my place"

🧿

What do you think guys what would be his answer?
He will say a yes or no!

Do vote and comment if you having are developing an interest in this story.

Much love ❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro