{1} Blu and Jay playing around

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

No ones P.O.V

Blu and Jay were sitting in Blus house, they were sitting on her couch, Blu had a book and was writing in it, as Jay and her talked laughing once and awhile, and you may ask, what are they doing? will they are just trying to play around with Jays best friend Max and Jess's annoying brother Gavin.

they were just coming up with ideas and writing them down for the "Max X Gavin" ship, will not a ship more of a play ship.

they were gonna write a whole book then throw it at Max and run away and hide so Max wont kill them.

they tried to get Jess on it but she said No, so they just left, so now there just coming up with ideas to annoy Max with, now you may ask why are they doing this? will Max is like a brother to Jay, so Jay will do everything in his power to annoy him as much as he can, and Blu was going it for the fun.

they were half way done when they took a break and walked outside, they saw Max looking at the endear dragon eggs, and Gavin walking around with wonder in his eyes, they both laughed as they saw Gavin.

the two walked into Jays room in the Hotel, Jay grabbed some things as Blu talked, soon Max came into the room and looking in his chest, he grabbed something then left.

the two looked at each other, they both get up and walked back outside, they saw Max now had a book writing things about the Dragon eggs and Gavin was watching, with the same wonder as before, they went into Blus house again and started to do the same thing as before.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

once the book was done, it took almost two days, they grabbed the book and went to find Max, what they found made there plan better, Max was with Gavin showing Gavin something they couldn't see, they snuck up to them, Blu throw the book at Max and they both ran for there lives.

at first there was silence, then Max reading some of the book, then Max yelling to the two running away laughing.

so it took Gavin and Jess to stop Max from hurting the two, as the two just laughed and tried to explain to Gavin what the book was, when they did he just looked confused, Max calmed down a bit and walked back to the Hotel.

so in all, Blu and Jay had fun with the book, Gavin learned something new and Max was really mad.

soo sorry if this is bad not gonna edit it cause im lazy and to tired to, made this for fun cause i joined WolfWorks Discard and it popped into my head again, also if you want to know, my discord name is ☃❄Cheyenne da Snowwoman❄☃ so if your in the discord you can find me.

-love your mom Fluffy

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro