(18) Words of Wisdom

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hello everyone, and Happy Halloween! I hope you're all excited, whether you're Trick-Or-Treating or handing out candy, because I sure am.

Anyways, this months magazine is about Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds. Now unfortunately, I have only seen about 2 episodes of this series, along with the Bonds Before Time movie. So as you can guess, my knowledge on this subject is limited. However, I did find a quote from Yusei that's rather inspiring.

"I can't change what happened in the past, but I can control what happens next." ~Yusei Fudo

I find this as a very wise thing to say, because it is so true. You can't dwell on the past. It's alright to think about the past every now and then, but don't let your whole world stop because of one little thing that happened in the past. You can't change the past, but you can control your future. For example, if you want to get an A in a class, then do your homework and study for tests. If you want your boss to like you, then don't be late to work everyday. You don't have to do very big steps to help you in the future.

When you look at Yusei, he didn't let his past stop him. He wanted to keep moving forward, and duel, and he did. Even though things didn't start out the way they were supposed to in the beginning, they ended up working out. And they can for you as well.

Unfortunately, bad things happen to all of us. However, there's always a silver lining. I understand that of course some things take longer to get over than others, and there's nothing wrong with that. It's alright to have a grieving period. That's completely normal. What I mean is don't be yelling at yourself 20 years later because you missed a question on a quiz. It's not worth it.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this months Words of Wisdom! And I hope you all have a fun Halloween! Stay safe everyone!
- Shorty890

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro