(5) One-Shot: Thankful

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

They all sat in the living room, laughing and talking about simpler times when they dueled and dueled.

"Now," Tori said, all smiles like usual. "It is Thanksgiving! We have to say what were thankful for! I know this is cheesy but... I'm thankful for all you guys..."

"I'm thankful I'm not as lonely anymore..." Katty.

"I'm thankful for the second chance you all gave me, even after what I did." Ray.

"I'm thankful for Rio." Bronk.

"I'm thankful for Bronk." A glare from her brother was followed by a roll of her eyes. "And Shark." Rio.

"I'm thankful for this dweeb right here." Shark ruffled Yuma's hair.

"Thankful for Hart." Kite.

"I'm thankful for living!" Hart.

The words continued, laughs followed by some of them and tearful glances other. Then Yuma was left.

"I..." Yuma felt his throat close up, that always happened when he talked about....him. "I'm thankful for..." His hands shook and his eyes watered. Memories sent through his head in a fat blur. It felt just like yesterday when they first met. It felt just like yesterday when he left... "I'm thankful for... A-Astral.." The tears finally spilled out of his eyes.

"H-He taught me so much... I-I learned everything a-about dueling from hi-him.. A-And I was ab-able to teach him about how h-humans were. We l-learned so much from each other... I know he's gone but... I'm t-thankful for the time we did have with each other. Those... Those were the best time of my life."

The key Yuma wore around his neck chimed, flashing gold momentarily before fading back to normal.

'And I you, Yuma...'

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro