(2) One-Shot: See You Again

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Title: See You Again (DSOD scene) (Atem x Reader)

(h/c)-hair color

(h/l)-hair lenght

•••••••••••••••••••••••

*Your P.O.V*

Yugi won against Aigami or should I say... Atem and Yugi won against Aigami. I was looking at Atem and he was looking back at me. He touched the Millenium Puzzle and then, in the blink of an eye, there were the both of them. I hugged Yugi and he hugged me back. When we pulled apart, I looked at Atem. He was smiling at the both of us. Tears were in my eyes. I wish that he could stay here with us... With me...

After a while staring into each others eyes, he offered me his hand, which I gladly took. He pulled me close to him, hugging me. He held me tightly as if I was going to disappear. I hugged him back, holding him tightly and crying. We were together before destiny took us apart. 

I looked him in the eyes now and I smiled while tears were falling down my face. He erased my tears with his thumbs and then he stroked my (h/l) (h/c) hair. He putted his hands on my cheeks and I putted my hands over his hands. In this very moment he came closer to my face and kissed me on the lips. Yugi was behind us, smiling. When we parted, we held each others hands tightly.

I started to walk to Yugi, leaving Atem's hand slowly. When I got to him, we both looked at Atem who had a smile. We both nodded and he touched the puzzle again, vanishing slowly.

We didn't say a word to each other... But he knows that I love him more than myself... I'd give up my life for him...

Atem... I hope that I will see you again someday... If not... Then you should know that I will never, never love anybody like I love you... 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro