(4) Words of Wisdom

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I know I said I'd stay, but Jesse needs my help! I can't risk anything happening to him, even if it means me being caught! ~ Jaden/Judai Yuki

So, as this month's theme is Valentine's day, I decided to choose a quote related to a popular pairing, and what better pairing to choose than spiritshipping!

I will admit that I haven't seen much of GX, but what I have seen, I really enjoyed. I've just been too busy to finish watching it. Spiritshipping is one of my favourite YGO pairings, beside starshipping, deathshipping and thiefshipping. I think it's a really cute ship and they just go together so well!

I think it's adorable how much they care for each other, and this quote completely shows it! Even if it's just a platonic relationship, it's always nice to know that someone cares about you. It may be nice, but you don't always need to be in a relationship to enjoy Valentine's day. You can spend it bonding with your friends or family members and show them that they're loved, because it's something that anyone will appreciate. You can just do something simple, like buying someone a chocolate bar, or helping them out with some work, or their chores. Just let them know that they're important to you.

Also, for people lucky enough to be in a relationship, you need to let you significant other know how much you care about them. You can always do something cliché like buying them chocolates or flowers, or you can just watch movies together or something.

Anyways, that's all I have to say for now, see you again next month!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro