(15) FavGen Moment ✮

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

By: CrazySwimmingIdiot

"Swing, pendulum of souls! Draw an arc of light across the ether! Pendulum Summon! Appear now (Come)! My monsters!" - Yuya Sakaki

The new year is all about new beginnings. The new generation of Yu-Gi-Oh is all about a new method of summoning from the extra deck.

Episode 1 (Season I) Yu-Gi-Oh Arc V: "Swing Into Action: Part I/JP Version: The Trail of Light, Pendulum Summon".

Episode 1 introduces our newest hero, Yuya Sakaki, and his friends, Zuzu Boyle (Hiiragi Yuzu), and the students of You Show. It also introduces the newest form of dueling, Pendulum Summoning!

I honestly love Yu-Gi-Oh Arc V because it incorporates all forms of special summoning, and it's very useful. In Arc V, it reveals Pendulum/Xyz, Pendulum/Fusion, and Pendulum/Synchro monsters, which is a definite uproar because heck, that's overpowered. >.>

Also, Pendulum Summoning is beautiful compared to the other forms of special summoning. If you thought some orbs of light shooting into a supernova was pretty, then be prepared for Arc V! The pendulum that swings creates a starry sky, and things like dreamcatcher webs appear, revealing the Pendulum monsters! :D

The moment was just wonderful and fangirl worthy. No questions asked.

---

Now, some of you may be wondering, What the heck is Pendulum summoning and how does this thing work?

So I'll explain it!

Pendulum monsters start out in your deck. Not extra deck, deck. That's a biggie which is different from Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz monsters.

When you have at two Pendulum monsters in your hand, you can set them on the "Pendulum Zone." I'm pretty sure the Pendulum Zone is two extra slots at the end of the spell and trap card zone. They are considered to be spell/trap cards and are then able to use their Pendulum effects. I don't think they can use their monster effects though. I'm not 100% certain, but I'm pretty sure they can't.

Anyways, so there are two numbers on the side of the that's on top of things that look like diamonds. You use the right monster's right number and left monster's left number. Those two numbers dictate your Pendulum scale, and you can special summon any monsters in between those two levels. It can't be those two numbers though, so if you 3 and 4, you basically can't special summon monsters.

Next, when Pendulum monsters are destroyed on the field, they are sent to the extra deck instead of the graveyard. I'm not certain if the same holds for the monsters in the Pendulum Scale. >.> But you can still Pendulum summon monsters from your extra deck. You can only Pendulum Summon once per turn.

Let's say this much. Pendulum Summoning is very, very, overpowered because heck, you swarm your own field with monsters!

Watch out for this new summon method, and the enjoy its awesomeness in Yu-Gi-Oh Arc V! :D

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro