(17) Favvie Cosplay! ✺

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Bonjour~!

It is Jazz here once more to bring you another cosplay article. Now the theme of this issue is New Years, but there aren't any New Years cards that I thought would be fun to cosplay as, so I chose something along the lines of fire. So this article is about cosplaying as the fire elemental monster card, Hiita the Fire Charmer.

Now we will begin with the basics of hair and makeup. As seen in the photo. Hiita has orange hair, spiked in multiple different direction, but mainly in a downwards direction. Id recommend finding an orange wig to style yourself or if you choose to, dyeing your hair to style it yourself, but a wig would be my preference.

Depending on your location will depend on what styling gels or sprays that are available, but a gel that keeps the hair waterproof and stops it from moving too much would be your best bet. Multiple spikes would be the way to go when styling the wig, but be careful to not rip hair out of the wig or break it. Once styled, a foam head could be a good idea to help the wig keep in good condition and not lose its style. Now the makeup for this card is neutral, but the eye colouring is a brown or red colouring depending on the card you have. Contacts can be an option, but please make sure to check for the quality and find out from cosplay communities or other cosplayers where getting good quality contacts are possible to prevent any injuries from the contact. The makeup basics could be dark outlining of the eyes to give that more character look.

The clothing for this cosplay are easily able to be used or slightly altered for either gender. A dark navy blue or black coloured skirt or shorts would work for the lower half of clothing. On the leg it is seen to be a brown, leather pouch and then ankle boots would probably work well too. The style of the boots depends in the cosplayer and how well they can handle walking in uncomfortable or non supportive shoes. The colouring on the boots would be a brown colouring of a shade, but black would work additionally if decided upon.

For the upper half of the body, Hiita wears a creamy yellow coloured coat that has baggy, but long sleeves as they reach the end and pockets on the sides of the actual coat, with a hood to top it all off... Actually finding one of these coats that's exactly like this will be next to impossible, so I'd recommend sewing one of your own or getting one sewn for you. The fabric material you decide to use will change depending on flexibility, weather and fabric overall available so it might not be a perfect match-for-match in the creation of the coat. Do be careful however to not go overboard on trying to get the one coat and look around for other options if needs be with the additional suggestion being you don't have to have a hood.

Well, that is how you would cosplay as Hiita so I hoped you like it!

Jazz out~!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro