(13) The Ships

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Summer, summer, summer, summer.

Isn't summer lovely?

You know what else is lovely?

POLARSHIPPING (Joey Wheeler X Mai Valentine)

Yeah, I know this is a weird ship to talk about especially during summer but I honestly couldn't think of any other ship out there to talk about! I mean, polarshipping literally popped into my head the moment I started writing this.

But putting that aside, Polarshipping. What is Polarshipping? Basically, it's one of the VERY first ships out there in the Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise. It involves Joey Wheeler and Mai Valentine from the Original Yu-Gi-Oh!

As you can guess by the name, the two people in this ship are polar opposites. Mai is a kind of lone wolf kind of person. She's cool, calm, and thinks things thoroughly. While, Joey is the exact opposite. Instead of being a lone wolf, he runs with the pack. He's brash, loud, obnoxious, and always surrounded by his loving friends.

What made people in the fandom ship Joey and Mai? Well... Their feelings were PRETTY FUCKING OBVIOUS. How could you NOT ship them?! There are many moments between Joey and Mai that people fell heads over heels over. For example there's that duel where Joey dueled Yami Marik in place of Mai (I believe it went down like that... Correct me if I'm wrong) and the ENTIRE shit with the Ring of Orichalcos Arc!

Like, SERIOUSLY, Mai and Joey may be opposite people but the chemistry between the two is amazing and totally fangirl worthy!

And during summer, the two would do countless things with each other. Whether it'd be shopping, dueling, hanging around, a romantic date, or anything really.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro