Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Aphmau pov

No! They cant be here already! Zane and i rushed over to the plaza. There stood some new people, not O'khasis guards.

"Garroth! I thought O'khasis was invading! You gave me a heart attack!" i said. Garroth nervously laughed and shrugged. (Get comfortable) 

"While Dale and i were out, we had to go on a mission to rescue Logan from werewolves and we ran into some interesting people. First, we went to brightport to get reinforcments and Azura told us that Lord Burt went to Pikoro for some diplomatic issues.Suddenly, we were trapped inside a house by O'khasis guards for being residants of Phoenix drop. We thought all hope was lost until a nice lady named Nicole helped us escape to the Werewolf tribe.  We asked for reinforcements  they thankuffly agreed tosend troops. while we were there, We spotted Donna and a blue-haried stranger in the field. Donna told us that LOgan had been captured by the enemy wolves. So, Dale, The blue haried stanger whose name turned out to be Dante, and i started the journey to save logan and to Pikoro, while Nicole stayed to help with defenses. We began our journey in a frozen tundra, where we came across a castle. In that castle was a child Ghost, Malachi. He was an evil spirt that had the magiks to show us our worst fears. Well we then confronted him and he became friendly, we wanted to take him with us, but his spirt was bound to the castle, so we had to find an exorcist to free him. We found one and then Malcahi was free. We continued Until we set up camp. Malcahi went out to go look around and he found an owl. While he was comforting the owl, he was surrounded by wolves until a mysterious stranger saved him. After that, we made our way to the village. Unfortunatly, we were ambushed by wolves and were thrown in the dungeon. In the dungeon, we found Logan! And a witch named Lucinda.Turns out that owl Malachi found was her familiar.  She helped us all escape and lead us to Pikoro, where we noticed O'khasis guards. I had to go undercover for information. I told the innkeeper of our dilemma and he agreed to help me go undercover. His wife also made me some clothes to change into, since i ws wearing very old O'khasis armour. So my first place was the bar, where i met a jury of the nine member, Jeffory the golden heart. He told me about his dislike of O'khasis and the passing of his protectant, Zane.  I began asking information about the well. He acted suspicious so there was most likey something under it, since O'khasis guards were guarding it twenty four seven,  Later that night, Dante and Dale distracted the guards while i went down in the well. I managed to find Lord Burt and the Lord of Pikoro lying on a demon alter. I quickly grabbed them and went to escape before Jeffory caught me. He gave me mercy and let me pass on one request, he, his family, and his friend could come to phoenix drop to help us fight. Somehow, he figured out i was from Phoenix drop. Now, we met back with Lucinda who teleported us, and her house to Phoenix drop, where she will help us. (not editing that crap)" Garroth explained. By now, it was sunset.

"Garroth, lead them to Kiki's barn to set up camp." I ordered,"I'll speak with them in the morning"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro