Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Zane pov

I continued to talk to the people and helped them move into their new homes, with the exception of Lucinda, who brought her home here. All that was left was Jeffory and his gang, and Malachi.

"Zane?!?!?" I thought you were dead!" Jeffory exclaimed. I explained what really happened.

"Well it would be an honor to fight alongside you. Katelyn and i were both worried. Speaking of which, I brought Katelyn here. I want to start over here and i want to tell Katelyn my feelings" He continued. I led him, Katelyn, and his daughter, Abby to their house. It was a pain to build all of these in such a short time. By the time i went back to the barn, it was sunset. I watched as Malachi sat down. I went over to him.

"Hey kid, whats the matter?" I ask, sitting next to him. he starts to sniffle.

"I don't want to live alone anymore, Mr. Zane. I want a family. I've been alone for a long time." Malachi cried. Ectoplasmic tears fell on the floor. EWW. Hm. I know Aphmau is pretty busy with the upcoming war and Levin. Hmmmm. An idea popped into my head.

"Hey Malachi! You can live with me!" I exclaimed. His eyes became huge. 

"R-rr-Really?" He marveled. I chuckled.

"Of course. i'll make you a room, introduce you to the other children of the village, all that fancy jazz." I say. He started crying again. Tears of joy. He then hugged me tightly.

"Thank you............Dad." He said.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro