Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Zane pov

I watched as Aphmau destroyed a training dummy. We were out training near a lake. We were having a competition on who could destroy more training dummies. She was winning.

"Zane... lets take a break." She said, exhaling deeply. I nodded. By now, it was dusk. We've been training all day. We both sat down on a small cliff and looked up at the stars. Her eyes twinkled like the stars. A blush crept onto my face. She looked over to me.

"Hey..........Zane....I have a question." She said.

"Yeah? Go for it." I replied. she bit her lip.

"Why have you been acting so weird lately. Like, you haven't been talking to me, and on the rare occasions you do, You barely talk." She expressed. Crap. Well.... I might as well tell her the truth.

"Aphmau,When you were about to die, I had to help save you............By administrating the potion through a kiss" I half-trothed. I know I couldn't tell her the real truth. She would probably hate me.

"Zane...............You could've told me." She said, lightly touching my shoulder.

"Yeah but it was awkward and I though you might've hated me." I said. She smiled.

"I could never hate you. Its good to have The old Zane back. I've missed you." She said, hugging me.

I've missed you, too

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro