Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Zane pov

MY SON!?!?! Aphmeo stopped in her tracks. I don't think she was supposed to tell me that. She slowlyturned around.

"Aphmeo ........... I have a son?" I asked her. She winced.

"Yes............In your past, you adopted a kid.......Named Malachi. He was an orphan and youtook him in." She explained.

"I don't want some kid living in my house!" I spat out. She bit back tears.

'OK..........I'll make arrangements for him to lie with me." She said. I entered my house. Huh. It actually looks pretty good. Cool. Aphmeo was about to walk in, but I shut the door on her face. Why is my life so confusing!

Aphmau pov

Malachi is going to be crushed. I walked back up to my house. I wish The real Zane was here. He would know what to do. My Irene, I miss him so much. If only he didn't sacrifice his memories for me. I heard someone knock on the door. It was Garroth.

"Lord Aphmau! The boat has arrived.' Garroth said. He led me to the docks. I watch as the boat docks and the citizens run off it. I run over to Levin and hug him tightly. He squeals in delight. 

'Mamma!" He squealed. I look over to see Malachi standing by himself. He approached me. 

"Miss Aphmau? Where's my dad?" He asked. I bit my lip. 

"Oh.........He had to go on a trip.......he'll be back in a month or two. He said for you to stay with us.' I lied. Levin perked up. 

'Mal.........Brother?" Levin asked.....Eyes wide. I shook my head 

I wish 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro