Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Zane pov 

"Sasha was lying to me? But why?!?!" I asked Vylad. He looked like he was thinking hard. His bright green eyes lit up with shock.

"SASHA WANTS TO GIVE YOUR SOUL SO THAT THE SHADOW LORD COULD TAKE HIS PHYSICAL FORM AS LORD GARTE AGAIN!" Vylad exclaimed. My expression was of utter confusion. He sighed as he went to explain. 

"There is this being called the shadow lord, he is currently in a shadow form, since he had to use his power to turn into his human form, Lord Garte, also known as our father. He wants your soul because it has your demon power stored. If he has your demon power, then he can rise and stay in his physical form..........forever.." Vylad explained. A pit of fury grew in my stomach. Ugh! I cant believe Sasha would lie to me! And they want to take my soul?!?! ThiS MAkeS Me sOOOO mAD! I felt darkness radiate around me. Ohhhhh this must be my demon form. A sword of night appeared in my hand. All of a sudden, Sasha and a shadow burst from the fortress. Except sahas had on the same armor as Vylad and her eyes were glowing red. I looked over to Vylad, he looked like Sasha, he turned his head towards me. 

"Run." He said as shadow knights leaped towards me. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro