Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Zane pov 

My..............son............. is a human! I ran up to him and hugged him tight. Aphmau joined. I the heard a pounding up the stairs. Zoey and Levin burst through the door. Zoey gaps when she see's Malachi. Levin and Zoey run up and join the hug. I felt a few tears escape from my eye. 

"Dad...........are you crying?" Malachi asked. I wiped the tears and nodded. Malachi squeezed me. 

"How did this happen?" I ask. Zoey has the answer. 

"Malachi used a Sacred Oak sapling and it must've mixed with his ghostly form." Zoey explained. I hugged Malachi tighter. It's so nice to actually hug a living boy. Malachi looked at me and furrowed is eyebrows. He looks so much like Jeffory. 

"What's wrong, Malachi?" I ask.  He frowns. 

"I can't see anyone's fears." He says. 

"It must be a trade off. Y'know? Like....for you to turn human, you had to give up your magiks." Zoey suggested. Huh. That does seem logical. 

"See? I told you Malachi would get better!" Aphmau said, kissing me on the cheek. Everyone in the room gasped. 

"I called it! Zoey, you owe me a diamond!' Malachi cheered. We all laughed as Zoey forked over a diamond. 

"C'mon. Let's go eat. I haven't had food in a thousand years!" Malachi said. We all walked down stairs. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro