55/15K surprise

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Zane pov 

I had a plan to propose to Aphmau. I tell Zoey what I am planning to do. 

"Oh my Irene! Yes! You two belong together. I remember Levin asking Aph a weird question relating to that same topic." She said. 

FLASHBACK 

Zoey pov 

I was Watching Dishes while Levin was playing with a toy creeper and Aphmau was reading a book about Magiks. 

"Mama, Can I ask you a question?" Levin said. 

"Oh course sweetie! What do you need?" Aph responded. 

"Well...........Is Zane gonna be my Dad?" He asked. Aphmau's face became beet red. I smirk. 

"Yeah Aph.............Is Zane going to be Levin's new Dad?" I tease. Aphmau's face becomes redder. 

"S-SS-sss-shut up Zoey!" Aphmau said. 

Levin gasped. 

"OOOOOO MAMA SAID A BAD WORD! TIME OUT, MAMA!" Levin squealed while leading aphmau to the timeout chair. Aphmau glared at me. 

END OF FLASHBACK. 

Zane pov 

Oh my Irene that was adorable. It's funny that Malachi asked the same question. I'm surprised that they didn't realize that if Aph and I get married, then they would be brothers. Oh well. I rushed into the forest to get ready. I went to the spot where I told Aphmau I loved her. I set down a table. I have to make this as romantic as possible, so I had Zoey make some food for the occasion. Chocolate strawberries, Spaghetti, A milkshake, (I'm surprised It didn't melt) And some other treats. I set them on the table and turn my back to make sure Aph wasn't coming. I turn back around to see the food was gone. My eye widens. 

"What!! Oh no no no no no no no no! No NO! Not today! Oh my Irene! Not today!" I whine. I hear some chomping in a bush nearby. What kind of darn dirty animal took my food. I grab a crowbar. I slowly peer behind the bush to see thirteen people. 

Author~Chan: Okay! Enjoy your meal plan for the Zanemau tour, The show is about to begin so get comfy!

saphire0724 :  My milkshake's melted! 

girl10first21 :   Yeah! Any these straw berries are soggy! 

author chan: Don't blame me! blame Zane. 

GothicSiren : Uhhhh Author~Chan? What if Zane spots us? *stares at Zane who is staring at her*

Author~Chan: What do you mean? Zane won't spo- *Notices Zane staring at them*

Zane: WHAT ARE YOU DOING? 

Author~Chan: Selling tickets to see you propose to Aph. You wouldn't believe how many people wanted to see this, like 15 thousand people! 

mirafoever214 : Zane! Can I have your autograph? 

GGgalaxygirl  : Can I have a lock of your hair? 

Everyone: *stares at Galaxy girl* 

Zane: Uhhhhhhhhhh.........  Sure Mira, but I think you kinda went too far, Galaxy. *Gives Mira autograph*

shailou101 :   Author~Chan? Is the Zane QNA going to start soon? I have lots of Questions 

Author~Chan: Yes! Actually, It starts now! Zane are you ready to answer some questions?

Zane: What?!! NO! I have to finish setting up and Get more food!

Author~Chan: All the questions are about you and Aphmau~

Zane: I'm in. 

BDoglover : What do you love most about Aph?

Zane: *blushes*      Welll............She's beautiful, and nice, and has an amazing personality, also she's a pretty good kisser

Hollyfrost_1 : Do you and Aph plan on having kids?

Zane: *BLUSHES EVEN REDDER* UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Author~Chan: Okay! Moving on! 

SonicDash68235 : Have you and Aph planned on moving in with each other?

Zane: Well yeah......... But we haven't decided if she's going to move in with me or vice versa.

Zanemau_is_Endgame : y'know Zane, you should give her some purple flowers along with the ring. It wouldmake it more special! 

ElectricEllie : OMI YAASSSS THAT WOULD BE SO ROMANTIC!

I heard footsteps approaching. No! Aphmau can't be here yet!  

7ninjakitty7 :   Zane! Aph is coming! We don't have food! 

DjPotatoQueen : But we brought Aph's favorite flowers for you to give her! 

Author~Chan:  Quick! Put out the candles and Flip the table over the cliff. 

Fangirls: *Gets to work* 

Aphmau slowly approaches. PotatoQueen hands me the flowers and dives behind the bush with the others. 

"Hi Zane! You wanted to tell me something?" Aphmau siad. I gulped. 

"Aphmau.....Ever since I laid eyes on you, i knew you were the one. I want to wake up next to you everyday just so I can fall in love with you all over again." I say handing her the flowers. 

"Z-zzane?" She stutterers. I get down on on knee and pull out the ring. 

"Aphmau, My love, Will you make me the happiest man in the world and do the honor of being my wife?" I asked. She burst into tears and had a wide grin on her face. 

"YES! YES! OF COURSE! ZANE, I LOVE YOU!" She said, then pressing her lips against mine. I then here clapping. The fangirls are applauding. Aphmau wipes the tears from her eyes. 

"Thanks guys," I say, turning to the girls. They made this the happiest day of my life. 

AN: Ha! I tricked you! Instead of Me doing a QNA, Zane had a QNA and I pulled some awesome eople into the book. Thank you guys some much for getting me to 15K. I hope you enjoy this extra long chappie. 

peace

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro