Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Aphmau pov

I fought alongside Zane. Every time we killed three shadow knights, five more would take its place. Soon, the shadow Knights stopped coming. Only one figure remained. The shadow lord.

"Ahhh haa! Lord Aphmau! Nice to finally meet you, But the final battle has to be with only me and my son." He said. With a flash of bright light,  he and Zane were gone.

Zane pov

I awoke to the sound of a church bell (DUN! WHERE IS HE?)              I look around to see a white castle with purple accents. The Shadow Lord was standing near a podium.

I drew my sword. So did he. I struck my sword at him. he dodged. He thrusted his sword at me and it scathed me. I  wince in pain. I hear another bell. I swing my sword again and It hits him. He growls and stabs me in the arm. He aims for my head, but I  dodged. Another bell. I give one final strike to the head. Two more bells. All of a sudden, I see a portal open behind me with a lady standing next to it. She beckons toward me. I run, but so does the Shadow Lord. He runs through the portal just before I and the lady do. As soon as I jump through, I black out.

(Sorrry if this seems rushed)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro