Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Zane pov 

Earlier today, I was getting married to the love of my life. Now, My love is married with another guy. I was sitting in my house. It was in severe disrepair. Aphmau had told me that she was bringing over Malachi and Levin today. She said that she wanted to talk. I sat up. I should at least make this house live able. I fixed the wall and the ceiling with some extra wood. This house........The house Aphmau and I built together. As soon as I finished, I heard a soft knock on the door. I opened the door to see a blonde-haired lady in a purple blouse with glasses. 

"Ummm....S-ss-sory to bother you but..... Lord Aphmau said that I could come here to ask some questions?" The girl said, bashfully. I think her name was Emmalyn. 

"Sure............Come in.' I said, opening the door fully. She walked inside and sat down on the couch, clutching a book in her hands. I made us some tea and sat down in front of her. 

'So..........What were these questions you were going to ask me?" I ask, sipping. 

'ooh! Um.... Zoey said that you were stuck in the Irene dimension. Is that true?" Emmalyn asks. I think for a moment. 

"Describe what It looks like.' I say. She flips through her book until she finds a page. I look at the picture and I'm instantly filled with the image of where I was just today. Pristine white walls, accented with purple. 

"Yes! That is the place! Can you tell me about that place?" I say quickly. She took a deep breath.

"In the Irene dimension , One minute there equals one year here. What seemed like a few minutes to you, was five years to everyone else." She explained. All I remember then was my cup hitting the floor and me loosing consciousness. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro