Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Aaron pov

I heard someone walk down the stairs. I put my sword away and pretend to look around the storage room. I see Malachi walk towards the door. 

"Hey Malachi. What are you doing?" I ask. He looks at me. 

"Oh uhhh....Mom said it was okay for me to talk to my former dad and maybe move back in with him." Malachi said. Hmmmm. I need Zane to move out of Phoenix drop and start searching for the shadow lord. I need to cut off all ties with phoenix drop to him. 

"Malachi............I forbade you to move back in with Zane. Also I forbade you to call him 'Dad' Are we clear?" I order. 

"Yes dad."

"What was that?" 

"Yes sir."

"Good boy"   

Malachi looked down at the ground. I could tell that he was sad. Hmm. I may have been a little heartless. I need to not act suspicious. 

"Hey Bud, You can still talk to him if you like." I say. He smiles. 

"Really!?!??! " He says. I chuckle.

"Yes. Now before you do, we should make him some lunch. He is still is recovering from passing out." I say. The twelve year old ran up the stairs. I followed. Malachi's nine year old sibling was sitting at the table, eating a grilled cheese. 

"Hey Levin. What are you up to?" I ask, ruffling his hair. 

"Nothing much, Dad. Just eating a grilled cheese that Zoey made me." He said, taking another bite. 

"Well when you are done, You can help Malachi and I make lunch for Zane." I say, turning towards the stove. Malachi and I started making Zane lunch.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro