Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Malachi POV  

I may be weird but Aa- Dad. Has been acting weird lately. I grabbed the plate with the sandwich on it and made my way downstairs. I softly knocked on the door before walking in. Dad was on the bed. His eye lit up when he saw me. 

"Malachi! My boy! Come here!" He said. I walked over to him. 

"Hi Da-..............Zane." I said disappointingly. His smile faltered.

"What's wrong, My boy?" He asked. I sat down at the foot of his bed. 

"Mo- Er......Aphmau said it was okay for me to live with you again since she adopted me when you disappeared. But then Aaron forbade me to live with you." I said, sniffling. He pat my back.

"It's okay..............Shhh... Well......If I can't be your dad, then I'll just be your cool uncle, how does that sound?" He asks. I smile and nod. He ruffles my hair. 

"That's my boy, now I need you to catch me up to speed on everyone in the town. " Zane said. I think back on the past five years. 

"Well. Uncle Garroth is getting married to a new girl in the village named Mira, He might want you to perform the ceremony, speaking of which, have you spoken to Uncle Garroth yet?" I ask. His eyebrow furrows. 

" I don't think I have. Hmm. Say Malachi do you remember when we first met?" He asked, smiling. It took me a while but I finally got it. I hugged him. 

"You got your memory back!" I squeal. 

"Yes. Now tell me.............How's Abby these days?" He asked, smirking. I felt my face flare up. 

"Uhh...S-ss-ss-she's great.......L-ll-ll-looking n-nice......" I stuttered. Zane laughs. 

"You still have a crush on her? Malachi....It's been five years! You need to tell her already!" He chuckles. My face became the color of a ruby. 

"B-bbb--bbbb-but what if she doesn't like me back?" I ask. Zane gets a far away look in his eye.

"Malachi...............Some thngs are worth that risk." He said. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro