Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Aaron POV

"Irene?" She said, cocking her head. I growl. "Whatever." I sneer, hoping that she would forget that I called her by her other name..... She doesn't remember? Well.... Darn it!

My sword presses closer to her neck. "Okay! Okay I'll help you!" She pleads. If she doesn't remember.... Then she must not have her relic! "...pfft.... You can't help me...... Just let me have control of Phoenix Drop..." I hissed. She nodded vigorously.

Later that day....

"May I have your attention, people of Phoenix Drop..." Aphmau called out. Everyone was in the plaza, looking intently at their lord.... Well.... Former lord.

"I am stepping down as lord and Aaron is going to take my place..." She says, sadness shining in her caramel colored eyes. Everyone looks around confused. "But Lord Aphmau! I thought Levin was eventually going to take your place?" Brendan shouted out. Aphmau looked at me.

~~~~~~~

I put my head on my desk. How on earth am I supposed to summon the shadow lord?! Grr... Wait...... Her relic... Is it even still in her dimension? But..... Zane and the shadow lord were there not too long ago.....I know for a fact that the shadow lord doesn't have it.... Zane must probably have it! But.... It must still be in it's physical form! Zane can't absorb it.... Relics only bind to those who posses the peronalitly of the Divine! Zane has Irene's relic! But..... What about his own relic? He has two relics! But.... He can't use one..... I can't believe I forced him out of Phoenix Drop! I need to get Esmund...... Err... Zane.... Back here so I can get Irene's relic and summon the shadow lord! Well.... It wouldn't hurt to have his relic also! I need to write a plan!

Aphmau POV

The bad thing about Aaron is..... He was thinking out loud. I need to find Zane and warn him!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro