Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Aphmau POV

My ears were ringing as I pulled myself off the snow. What was that?! I need to go see if any ones hurt!

I take off running into the site of the explosion. Is this a good idea? No matter. If there are people here that need my help, then it is my duty as a lord to help them.

I soon come to a clearing with a huge crater in it. In the center, rests a woman with Snow white hair. She was  laying there unconscious. All of a sudden, A firm hand grabs my arm. Before I could scream, other hand claps over my mouth. I turn around and see the one I've been looking for.

"Aphmau?!! What are you doing here!??" Zane hisses. I move his hand away from my mouth. "I've come to warn you about Aaron! He's evil and after your....relic..." I said, unsure. He blinked.

"Relic? What relic?" He said. I shrugged. "I don't know, but he thinks you have two relics....he called you Esmund for some reason..." I say.

He shrugs until I notice a guy next to him. He looked like he was in his mid teens, roughly ten years younger that me.

He had piercing emerald eyes and white hair, just like the lady in the crater.

"Who's this kid?" I ask.

"M-my name is Travis....... And my mom is sacrificing herself..."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro