Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Aphmau pov
I continued running into the woods. They can't find me! I then heard footsteps behind me. I drew my sword. It was Laurence.
"Hey Aph. What was that about?" He asked. I looked at him with tears overflowing my eyes.
"I'm sorry Laurence. I don't love you." I mumbled. He smirked.
"Aw Coke on Babe. It's just pre wedding jitters!" He said. He tried to kiss me. I shoved him away.
"NO! I don't love you! I love someone else!" I shout. His face grew solemn.
"But.... Aph! We have to get married or else Zane will take you away! I love you!" Laurence continued. He tried to kiss me again.
"Stop. Laurence. I don't love you." I continued. I felt him start to get hot. His soft expression turned to one with rage.
"Why won't you love me?!!" He yelled. A crimson light filled the forest. Right before me, stood a shadow knight.
"ILL MAKE YOU LOVE ME!" He yelled. He grabbed his sword and tackled me. He tried to kiss me again, but I found the strength to push him off. He growled.
"IF I CANT HAVE YOU THEN NO ONE CAN HAVE YOU!" He hissed. He pressed his sword on my neck. It cut into the skin a bit so a bit of blood was coming out.
This is the end.
"AAAAPPPPPHHHMMAAAUUU!" I heard Zane shout. He tackled Laurence. They both got up but then something started HApPinIng to Zane. I watched as a dark light surrounded him.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro