6-8 dares and 3-6 asks!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(Seizure warning for the video though and don't play it yet!)

Author~Kun: hooray!! More Asks and Dares!!!

Zane: ok, that's really surprising now.

Aaron: yeah, this feels great!

Author~Kun: ok First dare is from zanvisxzene and they dare Aaron to read a Zane lemon.

Zane: A Balto X me one though..

Aaron: *sighs* ok, I'll be right back.

Author~Kun: he's going to be so disgusted tho X3

Zane: next is an ask, from Jackythekiller360 they're are really nice person. They asked "What's your favorite idea?"

Author~Kun: Mine is being creative!!!

Zane: please no, and the next question is for the Author~Kun. "How's everything going with your life so far?"

Author~Kun: fine kinda, but sad. Don't worry though! This book is fun not depressing so don't worry about me!!!

Aaron: *back from reading the lemon* ugh, I hate Balto so much!!!

Zane: calm down, it's never going to happen.

Aaron: *He hugs Zane close to him* I'll make sure of that!

Author~Kun: lol, ok next is a dare from LyfLikeABossXD and they dare both of you to wear hotdog costumes and reincarnate a scene from the Titanic XD

Aaron: uh, what? *Magically has a hotdog suit on*

Zane: Hotdog? *Same thing as well*
Gah!!

Both: *sigh and Do the scene from the picture up there*

Author~Kun: magical

Zane: ok, next is another dare from AlphaStories they dare Aaron to do the "I'm a banana dance" while wearing a Banana costume.

Aaron: what? *Poof* oh great.. *He gives out a long sigh and Begins to dance* (you may play le video)

Author~Kun: *applauses his performance*

Zane: *holding back all his laughter*

Aaron: ok, that's done and they also asked me a question. "What would happen if Gene took Zane away from me?" Well I'll kill him of course!!!! I dont care, Zuzu is mine and mine only!!!

Zane: Yandere much?

Aaron: yes, only for you though!

Author~Kun: cool, ok guys don't forget to Ask, Dare, Tag, or Challenge my friends! Toodles!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro