100 followers!! (ART CONTEST!)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I can't believe this! I don't deserve 100 followers, not after not writing for like a million years. I don't even write good, I don't write as often as other people do and as much as I would want to but I still have 100 followers. What even crazier is that the fact I've gotten such a huge milestone (it's a huge milestone for me you 1 million follower people) before my 1 year anniversary! I truly want to thank you all, but I still have to thank the person who was the first person who has been through my side the whole way, Nisgirl23 .
Again, Thank you guys so much, you guys helped me through the thick and thin and I couldn't be more grateful. (Sorry I'm so cheesy)

Okay so, for 100 followers I'm doing an art contest.
Theme: A human version of an animal you created
Must have:
Looks like a human
Shading
Color

What it CAN have:
Any add ons like wings, cat ears, etc.
Some kind of background (it can be just one color)
If you can't shade, color, or both, explain it to me on the page you put it on, and you have to have a legit background and by that I mean a city or trees or something.

Now if, and only if you can't draw people you can draw an animal version of a human and all the same rules apply.

To turn it in, you can just put it in your art book, you tag me so I get a notification and all the people competing. You can start posting your entries on June 10th because that is when I will stop taking people in and it is due at the end of June. Tell your followers though that they should vote truthfully on who they think is best so it is fair. I will be participating in the contest as well.

If you know people on here that don't know me that you think would participate, go ahead and tell them. The winner will get a choice of these. But what they will get no matter what they choose is their contest winner will get posted on Devian art.

- My navy blue Fox hat on AJ (still thinking about that one)
- I'll have my friend post some sort of video on YouTube about it

o-o I'll think of more stuff.

Your favorite cat,
Hollyboltgaming

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro