1. Her Life

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A girl of age 23 wearing black fancy shades came out from her Mercedes. She just gave a nod to her driver who without wasting any second further took the car away. Another girl came hurriedly towards her who was her P.A and started telling her the schedule while they were getting inside her office.

Seeing the girl everyone stood up from their places and wished 'Good Morning' to her for which she just gave a curt nod. She was moving further when she heard something which made her stop on her tracks.

"How much attitude she has! Can't even wish back a simple good morning nor can smile. God knows how her family tolerates her. Huh! Paiso ka itna ghamand?" One male employee said to another one.

This made her furious. She removed her shades and moved near him. Seeing her coming, he got scared.

"Hey, what's your good name?" She asked calmly to which the employee seemed scared.

"Ma'am.. I.." He tried to say something.

"Yeah, say? Your name?" She again asked calmly.

"Vivek.. Vivek Jain, ma'am." He said fearing.

"Okay. So Mr. Vivek, you are fired! Get out of my office right now." Girl said calmly yet dangerously.

"I'm sorry ma'am. I.. I will never repeat my mistake. Please give me a last chance. I.. I'm new here. I dint know anything. I'm really sorry. Please don't fire me, ma'am. Please, I beg you!" Man joined his hands begging for his job. Girl just rolled her eyes and said coldly.

"Are you done? Or something left to say? I don't have whole day for your shit. So now get the hell out of my office before I ask my guards to throw you out." Saying this she stormed inside her cabin.

Employee left the office all disappointed. All others felt pity on him.

"Poor boy become the victim of ma'am's anger." One female employee said.

"Come on, he shouldn't have bad mouthed ma'am. That too infront of her. What do you expect her to do?" Another male employee whispered.

"What wrong he said? She's like that only. Heartless." Said one female employee making disgusting face.

Suddenly the P.A who was with the girl came there.

"Attention everyone. Here I am to give you all the message which ma'am asked me to. If anyone in this office has any problem with ma'am or her behavior, they can resign.

But, if she caught you talking non sense about her personal matters other than doing your work then not only your job will go, but it will cost your whole career. She pays you for work not for your gossips.

Don't forget she has her eyes on you all. All the CCTV's are active over here. So beware and think before you speak and do anything." Saying this the P.A leaves.

Employees who were talking few minutes back gulped their saliva in fear and get back to their works.

A boy of age 25 came inside office whistling in cool attitude.

"Hey all. Good Morning!" He chirped.
Everyone smiled and wished him back.

"Why so gloomy gloomy environment today? Did I miss anything?" He asked being suspicious.

Everyone looked at each other. He moved to one employee and asked.

"Rakesh, what happened here?" Rakesh gulped and answered wiping his sweat. "Sir, Ma'am fired new employee."

Boy closed his eyes and rubbed his temple. He then looked at all who were looking at him.

"Alright. Get back to your works, guys. I'll see." All nodded and he entered inside the girl's cabin.

"I hope Ansh Sir can calm down ma'am's anger." Rakesh said to which all others nodded.

"Now who the hell....... Bhai?" She stopped on her tracks seeing her brother standing at door.

"I'm sorry. I thought some employee. Please come." She said getting up from her sit politely.

"What's going on, Nandi?" He directly came to point.

"What are you talking about?" She asked calmly.

"Don't you know? What was the need to fire that employee? It's high time you should control your temper, Nandi!" He said seriously.

"And why should I? Who gave him right to talk about my personal matters and comment on me? That too in my own office? I won't tolerate such behavior." She replied coldly. Ansh sighed.

"Nandi..."

"I am Nandini Murthy! The NM! And people should know the consequences of messing with NM." She said furiously.

"Ohk Ohk just calm down. Why are you getting angry on me. Don't scare me yaar I'm your poor innocent bhola bhala brother." He said dramatically trying to change her mood. She shook her head at his antics.

"Bhai.. Not again!" Saying this she again got busy with her laptop. Ansh looked at her sadly. Then suddenly an idea popped into his mind.

"Nandi, what's your schedule today? Are you busy at noon?" He asked. Nandini thought for a while and nodded no.

"I have meeting with Guptas now. At noon I'm free and then at evening I have another meeting at Green leaf" She shrugged her shoulders. He jumped in happiness. She widened her eyes.

"Bhai.."

"Let's go out for lunch today at my favourite restaurant. Hayee, I'll have all my favourite dishes after so long." He said like kid.

"But bhai.." She tried to protest.

"Please Nandi. For me?" He made puppy face. She nodded reluctantly. He quickly pecked her forehead and left shouting "Be ready at 1 pm." She shook her head unbelievably at her brother's drama and gave small smile.

"Who made him businessman?"

She sighed at her thought and get engrossed in her work.

Ansh and Nandini entered in restaurant. A waiter came to take their order.

"Ok so I'll take one plate exotic paneer tikka, one plate veg crispy, one plate cabbage manchurian dry and one plate hakka noodles and for Nandi, one plate cheese roll, one paneer..." Ansh was telling when Nandini cut him off.

"I'll take white sauce pasta with garlic bread. Thanks." She told waiter coldly. Ansh had painful expressions on his face but he wiped it off and faked smile.

Waiter leaves. There was an awkward silence in between. Ansh thought to light the environment.

"Voh Nandi.. Did you see fab 5 recent concert? God! It was just WOW man! I loved it. What about you?" He asked being excited.

"I don't have time to waste on these things bhai. And you better know it that I hate music." She replied.

"Are you lieng to me or yourself? You also know that music is your..." He got interrupted because of waiter who came back taking few of their orders. She totally avoided eye contact with him and started eating. He closed his fist tightly.

Soon they finished their lunch having some formal talks that too Ansh taking lead. It was time of desserts.

"Sir, Ma'am what will you take in desserts?" He asked. Ansh was about to say something when Nandini spoke.

"I have allergy of desserts. Excuse me." Saying this she left from there. Ansh kept looking at her vanishing figure and a drop of tear fell from his eyes.

"I miss you, Nandi. I miss you so much. Please give me my old Nandi back. It hurts to see you like this." He said gently wiping his tears away.

"I wish someone come in your life and make it beautiful and colourful like it was before. I truely wish that." Saying this he paid the bill and left the restaurant.

Screen Freezes.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro