18. Relations

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Manik took a deep breathe looking at Nandini who slumped down on couch beside her. Her tears were hurting him but then, he has to compose himself. For her.

He kneeled down in front of her and took her hand in his. She was looking down all the time.

"Look at me, Nandini."

She just closed her eyes and sobbed more.

"Meri taraf dekho, please Golu?" Nandini immediately looked at him. Her face was pale, sweaty and full of tears. Still she looked most beautiful. Manik smiled while wiping her tears softly.

"Now tell me, do you want to forget your parents?" Nandini immediately nodded in no.

"I can never forget them. I love them so much." She said while choking a bit. Manik smiled.

"Then why are you running away from their memories, hmm?" He stroke her cheek gently. Her chin wobbled.

"Be- because it m-makes me remember that-that day.. when I- I lost them." She cried while Manik took her in side hug rubbing her back.

"Sshh. Calm down. Relax. Nandini, do you have only that bad incident as their memory? Why don't you remember your family times? Remember the times you enjoyed and lived with them. How they pampered you. How they loved you, cared for you. Why to remember only this bad incident?" Manik said rubbing her shoulder. She looked at him painfully.

"It-Its not easy, Manik. Main- I I tried. But whenever I remember our happy moments, same time I- I get flashes of those. Bhaiyu- He was about to k-kill me, Manik. Whom he loved like his- his own kid. Main- because of me- mumma papa-" she couldn't speak more and hided her face in his chest sobbing loudly. Manik held her tightly while closing his eyes in anger and pain.

"Hey, ssshh! It's not your fault, okay? You did nothing. Don't blame yourself for anything. Sssh! Calm down na. You aren't well already. Your mumma will kill me for making her baby cry. Please Golu?" Nandini's sobs decreased and she looked at him with her red face. Swollen eyes, red nose and Manik was again flat on her. He was like- Tumhare har ada par hum fida!

"Aise kya dekh rahi ho? Don't think I'll stop calling you as 'Golu'. Get used to it. I'll call you that only. Whether you like or don't." Nandini pouted at his tone to which he chuckled and took her in side hug again. She kept head on his shoulder.

"Not only this, but I'll pamper you just like your papa. I'll protect you, care for you just like your father. You will be my baby too. I'll never let you feel bad whenever you will remember them. We will make new memories along with old ones. I'm always with you." Manik said intensely caressing her hairs. She tilted her head a little and looked at him.

"Humesha?"

She asked again. Manik pecked her forehead before muttering,

"Humesha."

"Mummmaaaaaaa!!"

Nandini exclaimed loudly entering in Malhotra Mansion and ran towards Niyonika who opened her arms for her smiling widely. Manik and Ansh who entered behind her shook their heads. Ansh also moved towards Niyonika who was hugging Nandini tightly.

"Mumma, you know, I missed you soooooooo much. Dherrrr saraaa!" Nandini said kissing her cheeks. Niyonika kissed her forehead.

"Mumma missed you too, darling. How's my baby?" She asked caressing her cheeks. Ansh seperated them and hugged Niyonika.

"You got your daughter that doesn't mean you will forget your son, Niyo maa. I'm also here." He said breaking the hug. Niyonika hits his shoulder laughing.

"Idiot! How will I forget my Anshu baby. He's my jaan, no?" Ansh kissed her cheeks happily while Nandini frowned. She dragged Niyonika to her side.

"No. Mumma loves me more. Bhai, you are after me." She said pushing Ansh a bit.

Till then Raj along with Cabir also entered in the mansion. Ansh hits on her head and dragged Niyonika.

"Oww! Bhaiiii!"

"Chal chal nikal. She's loves me more than you. Nikal le yaha se. Shoo." Nandini's nose flared in anger. She held another hand of Niyonika.

"Bhai, stop being stubborn kid. Mumma loves me more. Hai na Mumma?" Niyonika sighed helplessly. She was about to say something when Ansh laughed.

"Look who is saying! The one who's the baby over here. Sorry to burst your bubble baby panda. But Mumma loves me more. Samjhi?"

"Shut up you both. She doesn't love anyone more than me, hai na Mom?" Manik pushed Ansh aside and hugged her side ways. Uggh. Another kid.

"Oyy china wall, hat ja. She's my Mom. She loves me more. Hai na Mom?" Cabir entered in scene pushing Nandini aside. Nandini gaped at all.

"No. You three, go away. My mumma loves me more." Nandini warned fuming in anger. And adding fire to it, trio hugged her and spoke-

"In your dreams, NM!" And laughed.

And bingo!

Nandini's eyes started to fill up. Suddenly she felt an arm circling around her shoulder. She looked alarmed and turned her face towards the person. It was Raj.

"Hmm. And you trio dared to make my princess cry? Punishment toh milegi. Hai na princess?" Raj asked her softly wiping her tears which fell on her cheeks. She nodded while sniffing. He smiled.

"You three, do 100 sit ups holding your both ears." Niyonika looked at Raj surprised while boys stood shocked.

"Dad!!" Trio whined.

"Now!" Raj spoke strictly. Trio made faces and started doing sit ups having grumpy faces. Nandini looked at Raj while he smiled at her. She looked down. Niyonika smiled. She knew that now Nandini got her father in the form of Raj.

"Stop them. I'm not angry. It will pain." Nandini whispered looking down still in embrace of Raj. He smiled.

"As you say, Princess. Enough you three. Just because my princess said, you are saved. Dare to make her cry again and I'll kick on your ass." A smile appeared on Nandini's face and running she hugged Niyonika. Boys huffed and fell on couch making faces.

Raj got little sad that she didn't hugged him back or talked to him! Niyonika blinked her eyes at him in assurance. He smiled understanding her.

"Kuch khayegi baby? Bhook lagi hogi na?" Niyonika asked caressing her face. Nandini smiled widely.

"Mumma, Butter Paneer! I love it. Can you please make it?" Nandini asked like an excited kid. Niyonika laughed and pulled her cheek a little.

"Ofcourse bacha. Anything for you." Nandini jumped on her muttering a thanks. All adored their bond.

"Niyonika, send strong coffee in my room. I'm little tired. I'll get fresh and rest for sometime." Raj said before leaving to his room. Niyonika nodded while Nandini got sad.

"Is he upset?" She asked. Manik was about to say something when Ansh held his hand nodding no. Niyonika smiled looking at her.

"No baby. He is tired. You need not to worry. He will be fine." Nandini's eyes turned moist.

She didn't understand how to express her feelings. She indeed felt nice when Raj embraced her like her father. She felt happiest when Raj scolded Manik, Ansh and Cabir for teasing her. But she didn't know how to respond at their sudden encounter. She was confused and overwhelmed.

She felt hand on her shoulder. And turned to find Cabir.

"Offo, behena! You worry so much. Why to fear when your Cabir bhai is here! I'll tell you something and Dad will forget all his tiredness." Nandini instantly hugged him sniffing.

"Cabir bhai! I know unko bura laga. I dint hug him back and also-" she stopped in mid. Cabir patted her head smiling.

"Also what, barbie?" Nandini tilted her head towards him with a surprised look.

"Barbie? Me?" She whispered looking at him. He nodded smiling widely.

"You are as same as Disney Princess. Sooooo cute like doll. Papa stole my word already calling you princess so I found the new one. Dint you like?" He asked to which she nodded smiling.

"I loved it, bhai."

"So now tell me, what were you saying? Dad ko bura kyu laga? Hmm?" Cabir asked her softly. Niyonika and Manik looked at him in amusement.

Cabir! He has so many shades. They never saw him behaving like this with anyone else. Not even Fab 5! He was always the JOKER!

"I- main.. I dint talk with him and.. kind of ignored him." Nandini said looking down. Everyone smiled. Cabir made her look at him.

"Why to get sad then? You can make it up for that!" Nandini looked at him confused. Cabir grinned.

"What do you mean, bhai?"

"Come with me." Saying this he dragged her towards kitchen. Everyone had wide smile on their faces.

"Come in."

Raj replied to the knock on his door. He was sitting closing his eyes while resting his head on bed post.

"Suresh, ask Niyonika to give me a painkiller. I have a headache." Raj spoke thinking it's a butler. He dint open his eyes.

"Main sir daba doon?" He heard a voice and opened his eyes with a jerk.

"Princess? You here?" He asked getting up from bed. She placed coffee and onion utthappa on table.

"Why? Can't I come in my Dad's room? Are you this much upset?" Nandini asked innocently to which Raj immediately took her in a hug. She hugged him back.

"I'm sorry Dad. I dint mean to upset you." She sniffed.

"You need not to be sorry, Princess. I was never angry nor upset. It's just I got jealous." Nandini broke the hug with surprised look while Raj made face.

"You always go behind Niyonika and love her. What about me? I am your Dad na? I should also get your attention and love!" He looked like a complaining kid. Cute. Just like Manik!

Oh so Manik's all cuteness and drama comes from here. Nandini thought and giggled.

"Dad! Seriously! You were jealous of Mumma?" Raj nodded with grumpy face. Nandini giggled.

"Aww, Dad! You know you look so so so cute being jealous. But I know how to make it up to you. See what I made for you." Nandini chirped and Raj smiled widely looking at plate.

"Onion Utthappa! My favorite! How do you know?" Raj exclaimed happily. Nandini laughed.

"Cabir bhai told me." Raj looked at her and nodded. He made her sit on bed and sat beside her.

"I know I can't change the past but I can correct the present and future. I'll always be there for you, protect you and love you no matter what. Thats my promise. You are my daughter now. And no one has right to even think of harming Raj Malhotra's daughter." He said to which Nandini hugged him instantly muttering-

"I love you, Dad!"

"I love you too, princess."

Screen freezes.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro