34. I Trust You

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Manik hurriedly moves towards the cabin of Nandini when he collided with Cabir who glared at him in return. Manik glared him back.

"Dekhke nei chal sakta, idiot!" Both scolded together. Manik rolled his eyes.

"Copy cat, huh! Suniye Kutub minaar ji, jara chalte samay samne dekha kariye, varna raastei mei aanewale sabko kuchal doge. Sab aapke jaise nahi hote hai." Said Cabir rubbing his head a bit. Manik gave him warning glare.

"Cabir.."

"Haan haan. Got it. Now don't waste your time and go to your Golu Volcano. Tera second version yani ki Monster 2.0 bani hui hai filhal. Teri vajah se 50 log toh aaj iss office se bahar phek hi diye jayenge shayad. Temperature is very very high. Yaar main bhi bhaag nikla." Said Cabir wiping his fake sweat. Manik shook his head.

"Even if she's angry, I know she won't say anything to you, Cabir. So stop the drama." Said Manik chuckling a bit to which Cabir made faces.

"Huh, I know. My barbie loves me so much. Meri chodo, par khudki socho. Teri toh bhai shaamat aanewali hai aaj. Bhagwan bachaye monster ko mini monster se." Saying this Cabir ran from there before Manik gets hold of him. Manik rubbed his chin smiling and moved forward.

"Ms. Tina, do I give you salary because I have lots of and want to spend it on everyone around me? Am I doing any charity case? You get salary for your work and if you are not completing it then I don't think you need this money anymore. I gave you these files a week back and still it's not done? How irresponsible! I want your resi-"

"Ms. Tina, you can go and continue your work. But complete the files today for sure and handover it to ma'am." Manik said interfering the Nandini in between to which Tina thanked him before leaving the cabin.

Nandini shot him a glare and started doing her work on laptop furiously. Manik rubbed his neck.

"Ahm ahm" he cleared his throat to gain her attention which she ignored. Manik made faces but smiled and called her sweetly.

"Golu.." Nandini at once stopped and looked at him coldly. Manik gulped.

Yaar ye Cabir sahi bola. Temperature sach mei kafi high hain. If eyes could burn, then I would have turned into ashes till now. Thought Manik in his mind.

Seeing him zone out, Nandini shook her head and resumed her work. Manik came in sense hearing her voice.

"Nia, send my black coffee to my ca-"

"One tea for me too. With 2 spoons of sugar." Said Manik grinning at her while she glared at him.

"Send one tea with my black coffee." Saying this she disconnected the call.

"Ahm, Golu.. Are you angry on me?" Manik asked making innocent face. Nandini looked at him and melted for his cute face but composed herself.

"No. Why would I?" She replied while typing something in her laptop.

Manik made sad face.

"Are you very angry on me?" Manik asked again to which he didn't get any reply in return. Manik made crying face.

"Are you very very angry on me?" Manik asked again.

"I'm busy Manik. Don't play your kid games now." Said Nandini continuing her work.

"Are you very very verryyyyy angry on me?" Manik again asked ignoring her words. Nandini sighed looking at him.

"Manik-"

"Say no!"

"No." Manik frowned hearing her.

"What no?" Nandini shrugged and replied getting back to her work.

"You only asked me to say no. So I said." Manik scowled.

"I didn't mean that. I wanted your answer." He said like a stubborn kid.

Nandini didn't give any reaction. Manik got up from his sit angrily.

"Fine. I'm going. You just talk with your stupid laptop." Saying this he banged the door. Nandini who wasn't looking at him at all, jerked her head up hearing the door sound.

"Sach mei chala gaya? Itte jaldi?" She got sad but suddenly he startled her coming from her back. She kept hand on her heart with widened eyes.

"Manik!"

"Tumne yaad kiya. Hum aa gaye. You were searching for me na? Awww.." Saying this he pulled her cheek. She hits his hand and rubbed her cheek cutely.

"Aise kaun darata hai? And I wasn't searching for you. Voh.. I.. haan. I was just seeing if door is closed properly or not." She said stammering a bit. Manik gave her oh really look. He bend a little towards her while keeping his both hand on her desk. Nandini moves back a bit.

"Khubsoorat ladkiyan jab jhoot bolti hain, toh aur bhi jyada khubsoorat dikhti hai." Said Manik looking at her deeply. Nandini who was lost in him came in sense and push him back a little making him straight.

"For your information, This is not any DDLJ or HAHK set up. Neither you are any Salman or Shahrukh. So before flirting with me like them know this too that I'm not Kajol or Madhuri to get shy listening your this pagalpanthi. I'm the NM and I know Karate, mind you." Said Nandini giving him a forced smile to which he made faces.

"I'm no less than both of them, okay? Infact I'm more handsome, charming and cool than them. Ab toh buddhe hogaye hain dono bhi. Girls die for my one look you know. College mei toh sab pagal thi mere piche." Said Manik proudly while flaunting himself. Nandini smiled sarcastically.

"Yeah yeah. I saw that few days back only. How mad girls were behind you. Jahir si baat hai. Ek paagal dusre paagal ke piche hi jaega na." Manik's mouth opened in O shape.

"You called me mad?" Nandini shrugged.

"Maine kab kaha? Tum khud hi keh rahe ho." Manik made grumpy face and sat on her desk removing laptop from there.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have behave like that." He apologized holding her both ears. She glared at him.

"Hold your own ears, Manik!" Manik nodded in no while grinning.

"Ayee tum meri bff ho. So jo tera hai, voh mera bhi hai." He said showing her his battisi. She gritted her teeth and held his ear tightly. He left hers wincing.

"Aooowww Goluu! Leave my ear. Aaah." Nandini made haww face.

"Ohh no Manik! I can't. I was feeling like to pull my ears. Par abhi abhi tumne bola, ki jo tumhara hai voh mera bhi hai. So let me pull them na. My hands were aching to pull them hardly." Manik made crying face and gave her puppy look. Nandini glared at him and left his ear. Manik rubbed his ear.

"Kitne jor se khincha chudail. Toot jata na." He whined like a kid.

"No problem. Mere kaan hain na. Jo mera hain voh tumhara hi hain na?" She said forcing a smile. Manik made faces.

"Very funny, huh." Nandini shook her head. Manik sat on his knees and held Nandini's hand. Nandini gasped.

"Manik, get up. What are you doing?" She said and tried to get up but Manik made her sit again.

"Listen to me, I know you are angry on me for talking like that about Abhimanyu. I know I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry. I understand it is between you both and it's your family matter. I'm no one to interfere. But I can't see my golu in pain so that's why-"

"I didn't mean it that way, Manik. You are also a part of my family. You have all rights to interfere. I'm sorry for speaking like that. It's just that I can't stand anyone bad-mouthing bhaiyu." Nandini sighed sadly before continuing further.

"Though he hates me, I love him alot. More than brother, he had always protected and nourished me as a father. I respect him a lot, Mani. I don't want him to feel that he's alone. With me, you all are there. Bhai is there. But he has no one. Amms se voh kabhi bhi comfortable nahi the, aaj bhi nahi hai. I can see all this just don't say anything. He wants to hate me, let him. He doesn't want to share anything with us, let it be. But we don't want to leave him alone. I hope you understand my point." Nandini explained him with moist eyes. Manik wiped her tears gently.

"I understand. You can invite him for a picnic. I don't have any problem. Trust me, I won't misbehave or say anything to him. But, if he says or behaves anything bad with you in this whole picnic or anywhere infront of me, then I won't sit quiet I'm telling you." Here again comes the possessive Malhotra. Nandini rolled her eyes but chuckled hitting his head.

"Fine. Mr. Possessive best friend. And I trust you." Manik grinned widely and took her in a hug. She hugged him back.

"You are ready, but the question is- will he get ready to come with us?" Said Nandini worriedly to which Manik looked at her worried face and squeezed her hand in assurance.

Dinner time, Murthy Mansion :-

Abhi was having his dinner silently while Nandini was poking Ansh to talk about picnic. He was getting irritated because he wanted to eat but she wasn't letting him.

"Arey asking na!" He shouted getting pissed to which Nandini digged her head in her plate with wide eyes while Abhi gave him confused look.

"What happened, Ansh? Any problem?" Ansh nodded in yes and then no. Abhi raised his brows.

"Voh bhai, we are planning a picnic. Will you accompany us?" Abhi looked at him surprised.

"Me?"

"Yeah. Only one day picnic. Just for a change. Please bhai, don't say no." Ansh pleaded. Abhi sighed.

"Who else are coming?"

"Me, Nandi, Malhotras and Fab 5." Said Ansh giving him tight smile. Abhi shook his head.

"I don't know any of them personally. It will be awkward. Besides, I have important meetings lined up in next week." Abhi said making Nandini sad. Ansh got sad too.

"It's okay. You can just accompany us. No one will force you for anything." Said Nandini slowly while looking at her plate.

"By the way, whose idea is this? Who wants to go on picnic suddenly?" Abhi asked raising his brows ignoring her.

Both Nansh pointed fingers at each other.

"His/ Her." Both said together and widened their eyes. Abhi raised his brow. Nandini slightly pinched on his thigh.

"Aah. I mean we. It was our plan. Me and her." Said Ansh giving him tight smile. Before he could say anything further Ansh got important call so he excused himself. There was a silence.

"Please don't deny. Bhai will get upset. He misses you." Nandini said slowly and turned to leave when she heard.

"I'll inform tomorrow." She left nodding her head while Abhi wiped corner of his eyes.

Abhi was in his room and about to sleep when his phone rang. It was unknown number. He frowned and received.

"Hello, who's this?"

"Hello, Mr. Murthy. Manik Malhotra here." Came the voice from opposite side. Abhi got confused and looked at the time.

"Yes, Mr. Malhotra, how can I help you? I mean, you called at night 10:30. Everything fine?" He enquired casually.

"Everything absolutely fine here, Mr. Murthy. Thanks. I wanted to talk with you about something important." Manik said in no non sense tone.

"Yeah sure. Go ahead." Abhi replied.

"Golu has planned a picnic for one day. She wants you to come along with us." Manik said. Abhi got confused.

"Golu?" He asked.

"Yeah. I mean Nandini. She is very excited for this trip and wants you to join us." Abhi clenched his fist hearing he calling his doll- Golu.

"So?" He asked Manik in cold tone.

"So I want you to come. If you deny, she will get sad. And I can't tolerate that." Manik told a matter of fact. Abhi sighed.

"Listen here Mr. Malhotra. I have lots of important meetings lined up in following week. So I'm busy. And also, I don't think I owe you any explanation." Abhi stated sternly. Manik gritted his teeth.

"You're right. We take out time only for our own people. Our loved ones. But the problem is, even if you don't love Nandini or Ansh, they both love you so much. And their happiness matter to us the most. So I'm not giving you any choice. You've to come." Said Manik in cold tone. Abhi glared at phone furiously before speaking.

"It will be better if you stay away from our family matters, Mr. Malhotra. I don't need your advices neither I'm going to follow your any orders." Abhi snapped. Manik chuckled.

"Oh you surely will, Mr. Murthy. Otherwise you won't like to see the consequences, I guess." Saying this he smirked. Abhi gritted his teeth.

"Are you threatening me?" Manik laughed.

"Nah. I'm warning you, Mr. Murthy. I heard you wanted to have your dream project on the land of Oberoi's. Possibly that land can get slipped out of your hand at nick moment. Who knows. So you better get agree for picnic. Because I can do anything and everything for the happiness of my golu. Remember this." Saying this Manik disconnected the call while Abhi threw the phone on bed getting frustrated.

How dare that Malhotra call his doll as 'My Golu'? He literally threatened me to join the picnic. What's going on. Am I missing something?

He sat on bed and started thinking something deeply.

Screen freezes.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro