38. Punch

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Cabir, who was making Nandini drink the water felt her flinching hearing Abhi's shout. She looked scared. He gritted his teeth.

"Mr. Murthy! If you want to shout then you can for sure but do the honours of going out of here. Because barbie is getting scared. I don't want any drama infront of her." Said Cabir looking at Abhi.

Abhi closed his eyes and took a deep breathe before going out of there dragging Ansh with him. Nandini's hold on Manik tightened. He patted her head.

"Mani, bhai.." She whispered slowly with a teary eyes. Manik sighed and signalled Cabir. Manik get up from his place while Cabir sat there taking her in a side hug.

"I'll look after him. You don't worry. Cabir will take you in your room. Take rest. Okay? Main bhai ko leke aata hu. Hmm?" Said Manik wiping her tears to which she nodded. Manik left.

Nandini clinged to Cabir and sobbed a little. Fab 3 was looking at them worriedly.

"Barbie. Sssh. Why are you crying, dear? Tabiyat aur bigad jayegi na. Chalo, let's go inside. You should take a rest." Said Cabir wiping her tears. She shook her head.

"He is very angry. He will scold bhai. Unki galti nei thi. I was careless. Bhai will feel guilty. Meri vajahse bhai ko bahot daant padegi." She said like a kid to which Cabir smiled and shook his head. He wiped her tears.

"Arey aise kaise daant padegi? Manik gaya hai na vaha pe. He will handle everything. Don't worry ok? And he'll bring bhai to you. Now come on, be a good girl and come inside. Mukti, Aliya.." Aliya and Mukti come ahead and gave her support. Both took her inside the room while Cabir and Dhruv stood there.

"Abhimamyu seemed very angry. I just hope he doesn't lash out at Ansh so much. They were just having fun and Ansh didn't do it deliberately. He looked so worried for Nandini. And now this.." Dhruv said worriedly. Cabir chuckled.

"Voh kya bolega usey? Aur kis mooh se? When he himself is the reason of her each misery. Ye toh bas show off hai humare samne. Ansh isn't at fault. He did nothing. Anyways, Chal, dekhte hain. What's happening over there." Saying this Cabir left with Dhruv where Abhi, Ansh and Manik went.

Abhi jerked the hand of Ansh and ran his hand through his hairs. Ansh was looking down. He moved near Ansh and shouted.

"What you were thinking while running behind her? Don't you know about her Asthama? Don't you, Ansh?" Abhi shouted and Ansh looked at him with tears.

"Sorry bhai I-"

"Do hell with your sorry. I don't need it. You aren't a nursery kid anymore. You have grown up. So behave like a one. What if something happened to her damn it!" Said Abhi furiously. Ansh looked down and his tears fell. Abhi was pacing here and there.

Manik who was hearing all this, came near Ansh and kept hand on his shoulder. He looked at him sadly to which he blinked his eyes.

"Listen here, Mr. Murthy. It wasn't Ansh's fault. Infact it wasn't a fault of anyone we-"

"Stop right there, Malhotra. I'm not talking to you. It's between me and my brother. Stay out of it." Abhi snapped at Manik to which he snapped back at him.

"I won't. He is my buddy and you're unnecessarily making chaos and blaming him." Ansh nodded no looking at Manik who in return just gave him a glare. Abhi fumed.

"Unnecessarily? Seriously? This guy behaved so carelessly-"

"He's not careless, Mr. Murthy. He takes care of Nandini more than anyone else. She's his child." Said Manik sternly. Ansh closed his eyes. Abhi chuckled.

"Yeah right. His child. So child's father, do the honour of telling us where's the Asthama spray of your child which is most important to carry anywhere she goes?" Asked Abhi angrily. Manik gritted his teeth at his way of talking.

"Mr. Murthy, behave yourself."

"She carries her spray, in her purse. And I... I.." Ansh fumbled with words. Abhi looked at him angrily.

"And you forgot to bring the spare one which we always keep it for emergency. Right? This is the responsible behaviour of that child's father." Ansh closed his eyes tight hearing him while Manik had enough.

"Just shut up. Don't you dare to make him feel guilty. I know he forgot to take spray but it happens. We are humans. Mistake happens. But you won't understand this. Because you think of yourself as God who's always right and every people around you are wrong." Manik shouted. Abhi just turned his face away.

"And wait a second, you are talking about responsible behavior? You? Why are you so much concerned for that stranger girl so suddenly? Haan? Does it affect you if she lives or dies?" Said Manik to which Abhi shouted.

"MANIK!"

"Don't shout. By shouting the truth won't change. You are getting so worked up seeing her getting Asthama attack and no spray around, then tell me, how you managed to hold her neck by your own hand to kill her? That time, where was this care? Or should I say the fake care?" Abhi punched on his face furiously. Ansh widened his eyes and moved to Manik. Manik fumed.

"YOU-"

"How dare you call my care as a fake? How bloody dare you? She's my sister. My family. I love her damn it. I can give my life for her. And you are no one to judge our love. No one. Understood?" Saying this he moved out of there furiously. Ansh closed his eyes in pain while Manik kept looking at his vanishing figure.

Cabir and Dhruv came inside and saw little blood on Manik's lip. They gasped.

"We saw Abhimanyu going out taking his car. What happened? And Manik, this blood, oh my god!" Cabir moved near him and wiped the blood with his handkerchief. Manik blinked his eyes at him.

"Manik, are you fine? I'm sorry on behalf of-"

"I'm fine Ansh. You no need to say sorry for someone else." Ansh sighed.

"Manik, did you fight with Abhimanyu? But why? And you-" Manik cut Dhruv in mid.

"Relax Dhruv. We didn't fight. He got angry on me for saying truth and punched. I'm fine." Cabir gritted his teeth.

"How dare he touch you! I won't leave him." Saying this he was about to go when Manik immediately held his hand.

"Cabir No. It's ok. Relax. I'm fine. We will deal with it later. How's golu?" He asked to which Cabir sighed and looked at Ansh.

"She was worried and crying. She was saying that because of her, her bhai will get scolding. She was scared seeing Abhimanyu so angry. Ansh bhai, you should meet her." Ansh nodded his head and they all left towards her room.

Ansh along with Manik, Cabir and Dhruv entered in her room and saw her sitting worriedly. Mukti and Aliya was pacifying her. Ansh moved near her and she immediately jumped on him. He smiled faintly and held her protectively. He could hear her sobs.

"Nandi, baby. Shhh. Why are you crying. I'm here no? Bas bachha. Sshh. Everything is fine." Nandini broke the hug and looked at his face. He looked upset.

"He scolded you so much. Because of me?" Nandini asked innocently. Ansh nodded in no and wiped her tears.

"No baby. He didn't. You don't worry ok?" Nandini shook her head.

"You're lieing. I know he scolded you. Very badly. Don't feel bad, bhai. It wasn't your fault. Main hi careless hu. Aap plz unki baat dilpe mat lena." Said Nandini gently cupping his cheek. He held her palm and kissed it softly. His tears fell.

"I'm sorry."

Nandini gasped seeing his tears and immediately wiped it.

"Bhai, aap ro kyu rahe ho? I'm absolutely fine. Please bhai. Don't cry. I will feel more guilty. It's not your mistake. Please. Aapko meri kasam." Ansh shook his head and kissed her forehead lovingly.

Everyone was adoring the bond of these two siblings. It was something so pure and unbreakable.

"You're my life. Your one scratch is enough to destroy me. Take care of yourself. Sleep now." Saying this he made her lie down. He was about to get up when she held his hand and made him sit. She placed her head on his lap.

"Bhai.. lori." Ansh looked away to blink his tears and smiled.

"Anything for my baby." He gestured Manik and he nodded. Soon fab 5 left the room leaving them alone.

Ansh dimmed the lights and patted her head lovingly while singing a lullaby for her.

Surmayee Ankhiyon Main
Nanha Munna Ek Sapana De Jaa Re
Surmayee Ankhiyon Main
Nindiya Ke Udate Paakhi Re
Ankhiyon Maon Aaja Saathi Re

Raa Ree Raa Rum O Raaree Rum

Nandini looked at him with sleepy eyes. He smiled at her and closed her eyes with his palm. She snuggled to him and he kissed on her hairs gently.

Surmayee Ankhiyon Main

Sachcha Koi Sapanaa Dejaa
Mujhako Koi Apanaa Dejaa
Anajaana Sa Magar Kuchh Pehchaana Sa
Halka Phulka Shabanami
Resham Se Bhi Reshmi
Surmayee Ankhiyon Main
Nindiya Ke Udate Paakhi Re
Ankhiyon Maon Aaja Saathi Re

Ansh looked at Nandini who was fast asleep hugging him from his waist. He caressed her hairs lovingly and carefully made her lie on bed. He adjusted comforter over her and went out closing the door behind.

"Ansh is very sensitive in case of Nandini. He was looking so pale. I hope they both are fine." Said Mukti worriedly. Manik shook his head.

"He is. Nandini is his world. He loves her like anything. After his parents death, he become her father, mother both. He didn't even believe what shit his grandmother and cousin spoke about her. He trusted her. And that's the proof of his immense love for her." Said Manik to which Cabir nodded.

"I agree. Barbie is also so much attached with him. Though he said many times that Abhimanyu was most closest to her, I feel it's opposite looking at them. I mean, yeah. It can be true but the bond they share is also something very different and adorable. No doubt, she's his real sister. They are bounded by blood." Said Cabir.

"I second Cabir. Abhimanyu's mistrust and behavior definitely prooves that blood is thicker than water. How easily he broke relationship with Nandini despite of being loved by her more than her own brother." Said Dhruv. Aliya nodded.

"How much broken Nandini would be that time. I can't even imagine. Ansh bhai must had taken great efforts to handle her." Manik nodded.

"That's true, though. But still we can not say that 'Blood is thicker than water' in Abhimanyu and Nandini's case. There's definitely something more to it. Which we don't see or I can say, which we are not trying to see." Said Manik rubbing his lip wound slowly.

Screen freezes on his lost face.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro