40. Dinner Date

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It was a week since they returned from lonavala. Manik was absolutely fine now. And credit goes to- his over possessive and protective Golu!

She literally threatened him with a stick to not to go office and rest at home for atleast 3 days. And our Gola, I mean Manik had to obey her. Who will dare to go against NM?

Raj and Niyonika was stucked at village for few more days due to some family problems. So current incharge of Malhotra's kitchen was Nandini! She used to make yummy dinner for all and in morning, she used to send tiffin to their office from Murthy Mansion. Both Nandini and Ansh used to have their dinner with Manbir. Amms had returned and again the weather of Murthy Mansion become tensed.

Abhi asked sorry from Ansh for behaving rude infront of all but Ansh chucked it saying he was happy that he scolded him for Nandini after a long time and again! Abhi had no answer. Amms was silent spectator. She had observed the changes between Abhi and Nandini, Ansh equation.

In these days, Manik got sure of two things. First, his golu is in love with him but unaware of her feelings and second, Abhi is hiding something big from all. He hired his private and most trustworthy detective to keep watch on Abhi's every single activity.

One fine day-

Manik was working in his office and there was a knock. Manik permitted person to get in without looking at the door.

A female employee of him came inside. She was wearing very short and revealing clothes. She moved near Manik seductively.

"Sirrrrr.." she called him in husky voice. Manik who was hell busy in his work didn't look at her and answered.

"Yeah say, what is it?" Girl gave a sly smile and forwarded the file.

"I have prepared the file of Rathods. Your signatures remaining." She uttered in her disgusting husky voice.

Manik took the file without looking at her and started reading.

"Hmm, so tell me where I need to sign?" Asked Manik digging his head in file while she bent forward exposing her upper part to him.

She started showing him the places of sign. She was literally throwing herself on him but our busy Malhotra was very much busy to notice all this. But someone else noticed this.

Nandini, who thought to surprise Manik taking his lunch herself saw all this from door and fumed in anger. She shouted gaining attention of both.

"MANIK!" Girl straightened herself and gave her annoyed look while Manik smiled brightly looking at her.

"Arey Golu! What a pleasant-"

Before he could speak further she rushed towards the girl and threw her own scarf on her face.

"What the hell!" Girl shouted.

"Exactly. What the hell was going on? What were you doing ha? For which purpose you come to office? Wearing such a revealing clothes infront of boss? Don't you have any shame?" Manik widened his eyes at her outburst and looked at girl. Nandini saw him looking at her and fumed more.

"What are you looking at her? Sona laga hai uspe? And you, get lost from here. If again I see you in such a clothes, I'll myself make you wear saree on these clothes only infront of whole office. Undeestood? Now get out." Barked Nandini while girl gulped a bit seeing her anger but composed herself and shouted.

"What non sense? And who the hell are you to threaten me in-"

"Out!" Said Manik with a cold voice to which girl turned to him.

"Huh?"

"I said get out. And I need your resignation letter on my desk in next half hour. Otherwise you very well know what Manik Malhotra can do." Girl looked at Nandini and left from there in anger.

Nandini shot glare at Manik and started arranging the lunch. Manik bit his lip and smiled.

"Golu, you suddenly here. I mean, you always send lunch with driver so-"

"Why? Do you have problem if I come? Or wait, were you enjoying her company? Did I disturb you Mr. Manik Malhotra? I'm so sorry. I'll take your leave. You continue." Said Nandini gritting her teeth and started to leave when Manik immediately held her hand. She started wriggling.

"Leave me, you idiot. Chodo. Enjoy your privacy." Manik laughed and pulled her such that her back attached with his chest.

He hugged her tightly from back and placed his chin on her shoulder. Nandini stiffened on her place and got nervous. Her stomach churned and breathe stucked.

"Hmm.. Sari duniya ka gussa mujh pe nikalna hota hai appko. Maine kya kiya ha?" Nandini tried to get out of his grip but he was too strong.

"Vahi toh problem hai. You don't do anything. You don't see anything happening around you. But I saw. How that chepo was throwing herself on you. She touched you while giving file in wrong way. But you, leave it. Mann toh kar raha tha uska mooh tod du. How dare she try on you?" Manik smiled mischievously and bent near her ear.

"Seriously yaar. How dare she! Mujh par toh sirf mere golu ka haq hai. Only she can touch me, beat me, kiss me and love me."

"Haan ofcourse. Only I can touch you, ki-" Nandini stopped in mid realising what she was saying in flow. Manik smiled teasingly.

"What happened? Why you stopped? Complete it no? I'm all ears." Said Manik touching his head with hers. Nandini's cheeks turned red and she started wriggling. Manik chuckled.

"Mani!"

"Yes Golu baby."

"Mani, please."

"Please what?"

"Leave me na."

"Achcha? Chod du tumhe? Sachchi? Should I leave you?" Said Manik almost touching his lips on her ear. Nandini breathed heavily and turned instantly.

She hided her face in his chest. Manik laughed. Nandini hits on his shoulder. He laughed more.

She broke the hug and started running out of Cabin getting shy. Manik called her.

"Achcha listen."

She stopped in her way but didn't turn back. Manik tilted his neck a little.

"Will you come out with me for a dinner, tonight?" Asked Manik hesitantly fearing to hear no while she smiled and nodded. Manik grinned widely.

"Okay so I'll come to pick you up by 7. Be ready." Nandini tilted her head back and nodded before rushing out smiling.

Door get closed and Manik started jumping on his place like a monkey.

"Yahooooo! Yesss yesss yesss! Golu mann gayi. Oh my god. How she got ready so easily? This means.. Oh shit! What I'm blabbering. I have so much to arrange." He immediately took out his phone and dialled a number.

"Ansh! Mere bhaiiiiiii.." Manik shouted loudly in excitement and started narrating everything.

Finally it was the day. It was their day. Yes, finally. Are you all confuse how his golu agreed easily for a date? Let me take you all to the flashback.

Nandini was taking care of Manik like a baby. She didn't let him eat by his own hand, didn't let him walk by his own. She was always there for him. Her behavior didn't go unnoticed by her brothers, Ansh and Cabir. Ansh knew about her love while Cabir, was slowly trying to analyse her feelings.

One day, Nandini was preparing dinner in Malhotra Mansion. She was humming a song when Ansh entered inside.

"So what's cooking, Madam?"

"Butter Paneer and Garlic Naan. Mani loves it." She replied happily. Ansh made oh face.

"Hmm. Itni care Mani ki? I mean, ek dost kabhi dusre dost ke ghar jaker uskeliye roz khana nahi pakata. Uska din raat khayal nahi rakhta. I mean, uski apni zindagi bhi hoti hai na. Haan visiting once in a day is okay but this much..." Nandini stopped her work in a mid and turned to go out. Ansh held her hand.

"Kab tak bhagogi apne feelings se, Nandi? Aur kyu?"

"Kyu ki yeh sab galat hain. Meri feelings galat hai. Mani is only my best friend. There's no us. We can never be us." Said Nandini.

"And why do you think so? And who are you to decide it alone?" Said Cabir entering in the scene. Nandini immediately turned her back to him.

"Birji.."

"Tell me, barbie. Why you both can't be together? Why your feelings are wrong?"

"Aap.. galat samajh rahe hain, birji. Aisa kuch nahi hain. Main.. I was doing all this because Mumma Papa yaha nahi hain. Mani injured hai aur-"

"But I'm here no? I was here to take care of him. I could have taken his good care. And about lunch then we have butlers for it. Why were you so worked up for it? No best friend does this much for another. Even if Mukti or Aliya gets ill, we don't go their home day and night and cook for them. We don't roam around them whole day and take care of them. Why? Aren't they our best friends? Say barbie." Nandini didn't say anything. Ansh let out a sigh.

"Barbie, I know. Bhai knows. We both know what you feel about Manik. We can see it. Don't supress it, barbie. Accept your feelings. Give a chance to yourself. Manik will give you all happiness of this world, trust me." Said Cabir taking her in a side hug. Nandini nodded her head with a faint smile. She broke the hug and moved ahead.

"I know birji. He's the best life partner anyone could ever get. But what about me? I don't deserve him, birji. His world is so bright, filled with colours. My world is filled with a darkness. I won't be able to give him happiness he deserves, birji. Main ek shrap hu, like amms say, jiske bhi zindagi main jati hu unki life barbaad hojati hain." Said Nandini to which Ansh got angry.

"Shut up, Nandi! Don't talk rubbish." Nandini chuckled.

"Mere chup hojanese sachchai nahi badlegi, bhai. This is the truth. Because of me Mom, Dad and Soha lost their life. Because of me Bhaiyu lost his love. Because of me you and bhaiyu always have tiff in between. Because of me you hate Amms. The reason of every damn thing happening around is me." Said Nandini choking at last.

Ansh held his head in his hand while Cabir blinked his eyes at him. He moved near Nandini and placed his hand on her shoulder.

Nandini looked at him for a second and hugged him crying badly. Cabir patted her head.

"I don't want to ruin his life, birji. I don't want to ruin anyone's life. I'm not strong enough to bear more. Main thak chuki hu. I'm tired. Very tired." Cabir wiped her tears and made her drink water.

"Now listen to me carefully, barbie. You are not any curse. Stop thinking like that. You won't ruin anyone's life. You are our lucky charm. Our angel. Whatever happened in past, it was destiny. You had no fault in it. You yourself suffered the worst. You can't change it. No one can change it. But you can make your present and future better. It is in your hand. Don't let your past ruin your beautiful present and future. It will not only destroy you, but will destroy the happiness of every single person who is attached with you and love you immensely. Don't be so hard on yourself, barbie. Give one chance to your life." Said Cabir caressing her hairs. Nandini looked at him and asked innocently.

"But birji, What about Mani? I'm only best friend for him. He doesn't love me na." Both Cabir and Ansh laughed hearing her. Ansh came ahead and hits her head. Nandini frowned.

"Why are you both laughing like a mad?" Cabir stopped laughing somehow and replied.

"Arey behana, you don't worry about him. Uska toh sab kuch already set hai." Saying this he laughed giving hifi to Ansh.

"Kya matlab?"

"Matlab tu paagal hai aur tera Mani tere piche paagal hai" hearing Ansh Nandini widened her eyes and blushed looking down. Ansh and Cabir laughed loudly and took her in a bear hug. Nandini hides her face.

And this is how Nandini started to think positive about her life and agreed for a dinner date.

Manik came home early and threw his bag on bed. He rushed to cupboard and started looking for his clothes. He found it finally and smiled brightly. He quickly got changed and started combing his hair. He sprayed his favourite perfume and looked at mirror.

"Am I looking good?" Asked he looking at himself in mirror.

"You're looking absolutely handsome, big brother. Ekdam sona munda." Said Cabir jumping on his bed. Manik rolled his eyes.

"Cabir, please yaar."

"Arey sachhi. Agar mei ladki hota na toh abhi ke abhi tujhe kiss karta but your bad, I'm a boy and that too very straight." Said Cabir winking at him. Manik forced a smile.

"Ha ha ha. Hogaya? Apna third class joke sunake anand mila aapko?"

"Beshaq." Cabir said with a proud smile.

"Achcha voh sab chod. It's 6:45. You should leave. My sister will be waiting for you." Said Cabir to which Manik nodded. Cabir gave him a hug.

"All the best. I know you are gonna rock it. But don't you dare to cross your limit with my sister. I'll break your bones." Manik rolled his eyes and ran out before shouting.

"Keep your threats with yourself, Cabir. It's my day. Bye." Cabir laughed and shouted.

"Bye. Drive safe."

"Beta Cabir, tere bade bhai ki love life toh almost set hogayi. Tu kaha hai abhitak? Shame on you. Tch tch tch." Saying this he went in kitchen to fill his ever empty stomach.

Nandini looked at herself in mirror for nth time. She was wearing red coloured beautiful full length gown. She had left her hairs open and curled it a bit. Mukti came from behind and whistled.

"Oyy hoye. Someone is looking hot. Manik is going to faint seeing you." Said Mukti winking at her. Nandini blushed.

Nandini was getting ready at Mukti's home. She couldn't go to Murthy mansion as Amms and Abhi would have been there. And she didn't want to give answers to their questions. Not before the date atleast.

"Oh hello, don't tease my baby okay? Only I have that right. Hain na Nandi bail?" Said Ansh entering in the scene and Nandini whined.

"Bhai!" Both Mukti and Ansh laughed. Ansh took her in side hug.

"Be happy like this always. Bhai loves you a lot." Said Ansh kissing her forehead.

Nandini looked at him emotionally and gave him a hug. Ansh wiped corner of his eyes secretly. Mukti thought to change the atmosphere.

"Ansh, dare you make her cry. Her make up will ruin. Oh God! Leave her you idiot." Saying this Mukti broke their hug on which Nandini laughed. Ansh made faces. Before he could say anything further, they heard a horn of car. Mukti slightly hits Nandini with a teasing smile.

"Go, your romeo came. All the best." Nandini nodded with a shy smile and ran out holding her gown in her hands.

"Nandi, careful. Don't run. You'll fall." Ansh was about to go behind her when Mukti held his hand and nodded in no.

"Manik won't let her fall." Ansh nodded giving her smile.

"Vaise, I'm also going on a date tomorrow." Said Mukti. Hearing her Ansh snapped his head at her.

"Who's that looser? Who dared to ask you for a date?" Asked Ansh angrily. Mukti smiled.

"Nah. He didn't ask me. I'm only taking him." Ansh pulled her towards himself furiously. He looked directly in her eyes. Mukti shivered under his gaze.

"Go with him and I'll kill him with my own hands." Said Ansh to which Mukti grabbed him by his collar.

"Don't kill yourself. Now you don't have any right over your life. It's mine." Said Mukti possessively on which Ansh chuckled getting her meaning and joined his forehead with hers.

Nandini came out holding her gown carefully while Manik who was standing leaning on his car looked ahead hearing the sound of footsteps. His missed his heartbeat looking at her.

She was looking absolutely stunning in that red gown.

He kept looking at her without blinking his eyes while Nandini's cheeks got red feeling his intense gaze.

Screen freezes.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro