45. Unexpected

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"What do you mean, bhai?" Asked Soha who was trying to get free from the hold of constable.

"I knew that this Malhotra and Ansh will definitely follow Abhimanyu along with cops. So I had failed the breaks of their cars." Stated Aryaman on which Abhi and Nandini get shocked.

Abhi gritted his teeths in anger while Nandini closed her eyes letting her tears fall. Manik looked at her and his heart pained. His own eyes glisten.

"How bloody dare you, Aryaman!" Shouted Abhi. Aryaman laughed.

"I dare much more, dude. You'll see it very soon. Hain na baby?" Said Aryaman moving his face near Nandini. She wriggled.

"Leave her, you asshole!" Roared Manik. Aryaman raised his brows.

"What's so hurry, Malhotra? Pehle yeh toh batao ki tum log bach kaise gaye?" Hearing him Ansh fumed.

"The thing is, you think yourself very smart and mastermind which you are certainly not. We are a step ahead of you. You called only Abhi bhai here so you would know that we will definitely follow him and we knew you will not let that happen. So it was easy to guess and we were right. You think world is a fool like you. Sorry to burst your bubble but it is not." Said Ansh furiously. Aryaman gave him impressed look.

"Woww. Impressive! Very impressive. Manna padega. Akal hai tum logo main. But not enough to save your priceless possession. Your dearest love, Nandini!" Trio fumed hearing him while ACP Abhay shouted.

"Your game is already finished, Aryaman. It will be better if you surrender yourself to us. Or else, you will surely not like the consequences. Leave NM and surrender." Hearing ACP Aryaman laughed. Nandini was hearing everything.

Flashes started coming infront of her eyes. Her parents, their family moments, their sibling fun, that horrible day, Aryaman's torchers, how her parents were killed, her suffering, her brothers suffering, soha's real face, murder attempt of Ansh and Manik. Everything came infront of her eyes. She gritted her teeth and from right leg, kicked Aryaman hard on his sensitive part.

It was so sudden that no one got time to react or realize anything. Aryaman cried in pain and loosened his grip on hers. Taking the chance, Nandini came out and snatched gun from his hand and pointed at him.

Manik, Ansh and Abhi looked at her being proud. Aryaman was rolling in pain as she was wearing heels and kick was very hard. Cops got a hold of him. Nandini was shivering in anger.

"I don't need anyone to save me, Aryaman Khurana. I'm no more that old fragile girl. I'm much more strong and brave than you know or imagine. What you think? After ruining my life, killing my parents, destroying my relations you will escape so easily? You bloody dared to harm my bhai and my mani! You don't know me, Aryaman. I am the NM, Nandini Murthy who doesn't forgive or forget who dares to harm her family. I'll give you so much pain that you all will beg for death. It's my promise. Aur Nandini Murthy apna promise kabhi nahi todti, mind it." Said Nandini to which Aryaman, Soha and Harshad shared a look and started laughing. Nandini fumed. Till then Manik, Ansh and Abhi came beside her.

"You? Nandini Murthy? Murthy ah? Oh God! You live in an illusion baby. So sad." Hearing Soha, Abhi's face paled. Manan and Ansh looked at her being confused.

"Shut the fuck up, Soha. Get them arrested ACP!" Abhi shouted. He was scared. Trio laughed evilly.

"Oh oh oh, look here soha. Protective bhaiyu mode is on. But too sad. I mean, you hided biggest truth from your doll? From your brother? Tch tch tch. Too bad." Aryaman said even in pain.

"What the hell are you talking about? Which truth bhai? What you hided? What shit he's blabbering?" Asked Ansh getting frustrated. Nandini looked at them confused.

Abhi nodded no vigorously and his eyes got filled with tears. He looked everywhere other than them. Soha laughed.

"What will he say? Let me do the honours. So dear Nandini, this all fame and money you have, it is not yours. You don't have any right over it. You are not a Murthy! You're a bloody orphan. A begger to whom Murthy couple gave shelter. Don't know whose dirt-"

"Sohaaa!!!"

Thudd

Abhi slapped her hard. Everyone gets shocked. Soha laughed like mad.

"Slapping me won't change the truth. She is a bloody orphan. This name fame isn't hers. Murthy's gave her. And look what she did! In return she killed them and destroyed their family. Fucking bitch!" Shouted soha to which Abhi held her neck and she choked.

"I'll kill youuuuu.." shouted Abhi but cops dragged him away forcefully.

Ansh stumbled back hearing her while Nandini went numb on her place. Her whole life was a lie. She was living in an illusion. She's not Murthy. She is an orphan. Her parents left her to die. She was unwanted.

Manik tightened his grip around her shoulder. He looked at her and cried seeing her numb. He knew, the truth had tored her apart. He himself was so much shocked. But he had to stay strong for her. For his love. For his golu.

Abhi looked at Nandini who was standing there like a statue. He ran to her and took her in a tight hug. He cried pulling her more and more to himself.

"D-doll.. don't.. hear them. They are wrong! You're not an orphan. You're out sister. Our little life. Please... just.. don't stay like this. Say something.. ha.. please.. you're angry on bhaiyu? Haan? Beat me.. scold me. Slap me. But do something. Don't be quiet just say something damn it! Doll...!!!" Cried Abhi loudly. Nandini didn't respond. She neither cried neither utter single word.

Ansh moved near them and pulled Abhi away from her. He shook him furiously.

"What she said? What non sense she uttered? Say it is a lie. Say she's lieing. Just say something bhai!" Screamed Ansh jerking him. Abhi looked down crying vigorously. Ansh looked at him unbelievably.

"It's truth. Mumma.. papa brought Nandini from a Mandir. She was.. one.. one day old." Said Abhi looking down and Nandini lost her balance. She sat on floor with a thud while Manik immediately held her. Ansh looked at Abhi with red eyes.

"No! You're lieing. You're lieing. She's my sister. Why are you lieing again? Is it your new plan of troubling us? Troubling my Nandi? Haan? Tell me now who's blackmailing you? Just tell me bhai...!" Said Ansh crying vigorously while shaking Abhi.

Manik looked at Nandini who was sitting still and moved to Ansh. He dragged him back and hugged him.

"Ansh.. calm down. This.. this is not the right time. We have to get out of here first. Look at golu. Her condition isn't good. We.. we'll talk all this later. Let's just go." Ansh cried more while looking at Nandini.

Suddenly Soha snatched the gun from an inspector and pulled the trigger aiming at Nandini.

"Making our life hell you can not live, Nandini! Good bye."

"Doll.."

"Golu.."

"Nandi.."

Everyone shouted and...

Thudd!

Abhi fell down getting shot on his shoulder while pulling Nandini away. His blood splashed on her face and she looked at him. He smiled painfully at her.

"Bhaiiiiii!" Both Manik and Ansh shouted moving near them while cops shooted soha who was about to fire another bullet. She died on spot. They took Aryaman and Harshad away along with her body.

"Bhai.. bhai what you did? No.. nothing will happen. We are going hospital. Don't worry. Please stay with us." Ansh cried holding him. Abhi smiled at him.

"A.. Ansh.. I.. I.. kept my pro.. promise. My.. my doll.. is safe. I.. didn't.. let.. anything.. happen.. to her. Doll.." said Abhi breathing heavily.

He was loosing blood. He forwarded his hand towards Nandini who was looking at him without blinking her eyes. She kept her hand in his in a trance. He smiled painfully and kissed her knuckles softly.

"Call the ambulance. He's loosing blood." Manik screamed in tears to which a constable replied him that they already called.

"Do.. don't ha.. hate your bhaiyu. Bha..iyu.. loves you.. soo.. sooo much. Take.. take care of.. my doll.. she.. she is my.. life. And if.. possible.. for.. forgive me.. I.. I had to do that... For your.. safety.. aaah.." Abhi winced in pain and started to loose his conscious. Ansh panicked.

"Bhaii.. bhaiii no! Don't close your eyes. Bhaiiii!" Abhi lost his conscious while ambulance arrived. Ansh moved along with him inside the ambulance while Manik picked numb Nandini in his arms moving behind them.

Abhi was immediately taken to OT while Ansh was pacing around in tension. He looked at Nandini who still didn't give a single response to them. Manik was sitting beside her holding her in his embrace. Giving her his warmth.

Soon Cabir along with fab 3 arrived there. Dhruliya moved near Manan while Ansh hugged Cabir and cried. Cabir wiped his own tears and patted his back. Mukti was crying silently standing beside them.

"Nothing will happen to Abhi bhai. Be strong. Barbie needs you." Hearing him Ansh cried more and looked at Nandini.

Cabir followed his gaze and his heart broke into pieces looking at his barbie. She looked like a live corpse. His tears fell. He moved near Manan and kept hand on Manik's shoulder.

Manik, who was hugging her to his dear life, looked up and found Cabir. His tears betrayed him and he looked at Nandini and nodded his head in no. Cabir patted his shoulder.

"G..golu."

No response. Manik looked at Cabir who blinked his eyes.

"Mani se baat nei karoge? Mera baby na? Look at me jaan." Manik choked while rubbing her cheek softly. His tear fell on her cheek and she looked at him. He gave her smile.

"M..mani.." Manik kissed her palm crying and nodded.

"Haan Mani ki jaan. Mani yahi hai. Aapke paas. Kuch nei hoga shona. Everything will be fine. Your bhaiyu will be fine. Hmm?" He said cupping her face while she pointed finger at operation theatre. Mukti was side hugging Ansh who was crying looking at them.

"Bh.. bhaiyu.. mere bhai..yu.." saying this she lost her conscious in his arms. Everyone went shock.

"Nandii!" Ansh ran to her followed by Mukti while Cabir and Manik tried to wake her up.

"Golu! Hey.. wake up. Mani ko aise tease nei karte. Open your eyes jaan. Please. Goluuu.." cried Manik patting her cheek but she laid lifeless in his arms.

"Nandi.. baby what happened? Open your eyes bacha.. please for bhai." Ansh cried rubbing her hands. She was cold.

"Doctorrrr.." Cabir shouted for a doctor and soon she was taken to the emergency ward for check up.

Screen freezes on everyone's crying faces.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro