9. Leo ♌ x Libra ♎ x Aries ♈ prt. 2

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Leo (m) x Libra (m) x Aries (f)
------------------------------

Libra had finally caught up to Aries and started to tickle her. "HAHAHAHAHA L-LIBRA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Aries laughed as her 6 year old self felt her friend's finger all over her body. "Oh I'm sorry, does it tickle?" Libra smirked as he tickled her faster.

Once he was done tickling his little friend, Aries was nothing but a pile of giggling mush. "So has the little someone learned her lesson?" Libra smirked as Aries nodded. "Good, cause if she didn't I was gonna have to use my secret weapon." Libra said as he held Aries in his arms. "What's that?" Aries asked in confusion. Little did she know that curiosity killed the cat.

Libra slowly lifted Aries shirt up a little to expose her belly and blew really hard into it. Aries completely lost it and couldn't control her laughter. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Aries said as Libra finally put her down. "That was my secret weapon."

"Hey guys." Libra turned to see Leo coming towards them. He noticed Aries giggling like a maniac and turned towards Libra. "Really?" he said as Libra shrugged. "Anyway, Gemini finally found a cure for her and said she'll be ready to use it in an hour." Leo said as Aries turned to Leo in confusion. Leo chuckled at her and rubbed her hair. "You'll understand later." he said as he went back to Gemini.

Libra looked at Aries for a minute and chuckled as well. "C'mon let's go sneak some ice-cream from the kitchen."

"YAY!"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro