-15-

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jungkook P.O.V

"Shall we?"

I held out my arm like a gentleman, although entering with three beautiful ladies at once might not seem that gentlemanly, I realise.

Eh, who cares? One is already in a relationship, and the other two are crazy over each other.

We entered the Sports Centre and my jaw dropped.

All the gym equipment I had seen before, were nowhere to be seen.

Black and pink decorations were hanging literally everywhere. Little pink lights were lit up on the ceiling, which was the only source of light, giving the entire space a dull, but oddly comfortable vibe.

There were already a couple people wandering around, holding glasses filled with liquid, which I assumed was alcohol, and chatting with their friends.

Everyone present had at least one pink object in their outfit. They really take Jisoo's instructions and dress codes seriously. . .

I looked down at my own outfit. Black, black, black and,

black.

I was literally the only one who had broken the dress code. "Guys!" I heard Jisoo call out from the other side of the hall. She began walking in our direction.

She had clipped a bit of her hair back and left a few strands across her forehead, which complimented her face.

The so-called disgraceful dress didn't really look disgraceful to me; in fact, I think Jisoo looked pretty in it. It was an all black frock with thin straps which had cute little pink buttons holding it together.

She was taking long and confident strides towards us, which surprised me because of the heels she was wearing.

Who can even walk in those thin pencil heels?!

She walked up to us and gave each of the girls a hug and a compliment, which was returned. She finally turned to me, and looked at me from head to toe.

"How do I look?" I asked, hoping for a positive response, despite the lack of a pink item in my ensemble.

She'll understand, right?

Wrong.

"Jeon Jungkook! How dare you break the dress code!" Jisoo roared, successfully catching everyone's attention.

"Jisoo, please, calm down—"

"It's noona for you, you disobeying brat!" She interrupted me.

Before Jisoo could yell at me again, Jennie slapped her palm on Jisoo's mouth.

"Calm down," she hissed and pulled her towards the bar counter. Lisa and Rosé gulped and gestured me to follow them, which I did.

"Before you start yelling at the poor kid, let me tell you, that I was the one who chose his outfit," Lisa said, purposely leaving out Rosé's name, I noticed.

"And me, I helped her too. Jungkook had no say on what he was gonna wear, so it's all on us. We forgot to add something pink to his outfit," Rosé added.

"What about his lips? They're looking pretty pink to me right now," Jennie said.

I stopped biting my lips. Jisoo stared at it for a few moments, probably contemplating what Jennie said.

"No, I won't accept it. He broke the dress code and he's gonna be punished for it."

I started coughing violently. "W-what do you mean punished?!" The other girls also looked at Jisoo incredulously, who smirked evilly.

"I'm gonna give him a bl—"

"Jungkook! Girls!" I heard another voice call out. I turned around once again and was met with the sight of Namjoon, dressed in jeans and a tight fitted shirt which suited his body. He had also worn a black coat on top of it.

"Hey there, Namjoon," I said, somewhat relieved that he had interrupted his sister. I looked at his outfit once again and realised something.

He also didn't have a pink item in his attire.

"What's your pink item?" I asked, maybe a tiny bit aggressively.

"Oh, it's my hair," he winked. "What's yours?"

"I don't have anything pink," I said, defeatedly.

"You don't?!"

"Yes, he had the audacity to break my dress code," Jisoo huffed, shooting me a glare. "And, he's gonna get punished for that."

Namjoon snorted. "Well, I feel sorry for you, Jungkook. All the best," was all he said, before leaving us alone.

"Sooya, look! Someone dropped the purple cupcakes!" Rosé exclaimed, pointing somewhere away from us.

She gasped.

"Where?! How dare they drop my favourite cupcakes?! I'm gonna throw them out of the party!" She angrily walked towards where Rosé had pointed.

"There's your chance, Bunny boy. Get away from here before she gets back, and maybe, after getting a little drunk, she may forget about it," Jennie said, laughing slightly.

"You think so?" I asked hopefully.

"I said maybe. But, it's worth a shot."

"Ciao then, girls," I said, before scurrying away.

I looked around and saw so many unfamiliar people, but they were all busy laughing and chatting, comfortable in their own bubble of friends.

It would be awkward for me if I walked in and tried to join in, so I decided to just sit at the other end of the bar, and look around at everyone else having fun, and maybe even have a couple shots.

Surprisingly, I found a familiar face seated at the far corner of the bar.

Well, not a face exactly; I saw an unmistakable mop of curled platinum blonde hair, which could only belong to one person I knew here.

Min Yoongi.

I pushed past the crowd and found my assumption to be correct. It was indeed Min Yoongi sitting in front of the bar, downing shots after shots and looking indifferent to all the commotion taking place around him.

He seems to be in deep thought.

I went closer and found him humming slightly, while staring a pink light which was in the line of his sight.

He was dressed in all black; everything he was wearing was black, from the jacket and his shirt to his pants along with his bandanna which slightly exposed his forehead.

Even he's breaking the dress code. I seemed oddly happy at that thought.

"Yoongi?" I called out. He broke from his trance and turned to look at me for a brief moment.

"Jungkook."

He acknowledged me before taking another shot.

"Can I sit here?" I asked, and received a curt nod from him. I sat down and waited for him to speak. When he didn't, it became awkward.

Just as I was about to break the silence, I heard him speak.

"You don't have anything pink on you."

I whipped my head to turn to him.

Even he takes Jisoo's dress codes seriously?! She must be very serious about it then. Which means. . . I'm dead.

"So do you?" I said, although it sounded more like a question. He just gave a short laugh and turned to fully face me. He moved a couple strands of hair to show me. . .

A pink line on his bandanna.

Welp, guess I'm really dead then.

"Will she agree to that?" I asked doubtfully.

"She has no other choice," he said, and downed another shot.

He must have a high alcohol tolerance.

"She didn't mention anything about how prominent the pink should be. She just said black and pink, and I have black and pink in my outfit."

Damn, he's intimidating. I shouldn't mess with him.

"That was smart of you," I said bitterly.

"That's me, the genius, Min Yoongi." He raised his hands lazily for emphasis.

I snorted and he joined in, chuckling softly.

"Wanna drink?" He asked, holding out what looked like his fifth glass of alcohol.

He must have sensed my uncomfortableness, because he just chuckled some more and said, "Never drank alcohol before?"

I shook my head.

"Well, there's a first time for everything," Yoongi muttered before asking for a mojito cocktail from the bartender, who began working on the drink immediately.

I gave him a questioning look.

"You're in uni now, you're bound to be encountered by alcohol and shit. Each time Jisoo has a party, each and every single person has had at least some amount of alcohol into their systems. It's better if you get a taste now, instead of embarrassing yourself in front of others, when you cringe over its taste," he rapped out.

"Wow." I stared at him in awe.

"What? And, it's fine if you don't want to drink. I don't want to force you, or anything," Yoongi said, shrugging.

"No, I would actually like to try it at least once," I said, a little too eagerly. Yoongi looked at me, and nodded.

"How many shots have you even had till now?" I couldn't help but ask, staring at Yoongi as he downed yet another shot.

"Lost count," he muttered.

"And you're still not drunk?" I asked surprised.

I looked in front of me, and was amazed by how fast the bartender was working. He was continuously filling and refilling glasses, whilst simultaneously working on my cocktail, along with a few others'.

Multitasking at its finest.

"No," he said simply, "here's your cocktail."

Yoongi passed the newly created drink to me. I stared at it for a while, observing it.

The glass was filled with transparent liquid, which I assumed was a mix of soda and rum, with the mint leaves floating around it, giving it a greenish yellow hue. A little lemon slice topped it off to resemble the drinks I had seen in dramas and movies.

I carefully took a sip, and contemplated the taste.

It tasted like a fizzy minty drink, that's a little sweet.

"Is there even alcohol in this? It just tastes like a mint lime soda," I said, taking a few more sips and enjoying its cool taste.

"White rum is used in the typical mojito. The other flavours usually dominate the rum, so it's difficult to even taste the rum on its own, but it's present in it," Yoongi explained.

I took a few more sips, and some more, till I completely emptied the glass.

"That was good. Can I have some more?" I asked, not really soaking in the fact that I had just drank alcohol for the first time ever.

"Do you wanna taste real alcohol?" He asked, smirking.

I nodded quickly.

"Alright, then. Give him a glass of champagne."

He directed the latter to the bartender, who obediently began pouring the yellowish drink into another glass, before passing it to me.

I shook it slightly and Yoongi smirked. "You've got a good hand."

He gestured to the liquid which was spinning aesthetically in the glass.

I smiled cheekily and took a small sip. I immediately felt a sour sensation in my throat and cringed at it. It tasted citrusy.

"Told you that would happen," Yoongi chuckled. I sipped some more of the gold liquid, till I got slightly used to the taste.

"Not bad," I said, swirling the glass some more.

"It'll grow on you, don't worr—"

"Jungkook! Hi!" A loud voice, which I recognized, interrupted Yoongi.

I turned around, knowing who I was about to face. Thinking about him tugged an automatic smile onto my face.

A red-haired man with a cute little braid in it, came walking towards me, a smile, brighter than ever, shone on his face. He was so affable, and easy to talk to.

Dressed in a black full sleeved top, with a bright pink peace sign on it, and black joggers, Jung Hoseok was looking finer than ever.

"Hobi! Nice to see you here," I said, smiling. He came to me, widening his arms for a hug, which I returned. "Looking good, man."

I nudged him, smirking softly.

"Not more than you, Kookie." He nudged me back, laughing.

I caught sight of an angry looking Yoongi, throwing daggers at Hobi. I frowned. Why does he look like so upset?

"Hobi, do you know him?" I asked, gesturing to a still fuming Yoongi.

"No, I don't," Hobi said, turning to look at the man in question.

He doesn't know him? Then why is Yoongi glaring at him?

"Nice to meet you, I'm Ho—"

Before he could introduce himself, his phone, which was in his hand, began ringing. He looked at the lit up screen, while gulping.

"I have to take this call, I'm sorry. Excuse me," he said, before accepting the call and walking away rather hurriedly.

"Do you know him?" I asked Yoongi, still curious about their relationship.

"I don't," he said shortly, before taking one last shot and standing up. Before I could question him further, he said, "I have to go somewhere, Jungkook. I'll see you later."

"Okay, then, see you around, Yoongi." I waved at him, and kept staring at his furthering figure, which was pushing past the crowd.

I continued sipping the champagne, staring at the crowd.

Music had already started blasting through the hidden speakers, and a few people were moving along to the beat, while there were some bold people who were freely dancing. The rest were just chatting with their acquaintances.

I'll just sit here and observe, I guess.

I wasn't the type of person to initiate interaction with random people; I would usually just stick with the people I knew. But, right now, I was all alone.

That's okay, I don't mind it.

My head was feeling slightly light, and I assumed the alcohol was taking its effect. I closed my eyes for a second to gather myself.

I opened them, and was met with sight of an angel coming my way.

I'm not even kidding, his face was angelic. He's so handsome.

He was wearing a bright pink tee shirt, which was partially covered by the black suit he was wearing. The skinny fit jeans he was wearing showed off his thin legs. His black hair was parted and swept back slightly to expose his forehead.

Once he had gotten closer, I could see his face features more clearly. And, he was even more beautiful up close.

His lips looked plump and red, but were thinner now, because they were stretched out into a smile, directed my way. His shoulders looked so wide, that I feared that his suit would tear.

"Yes, I know, I'm so handsome, right?" He said, winking at me.

"Yes," I agreed, mindlessly, in a trance. He smiled even wider and shut my mouth close with his hands.

"Sorry." I cleared my throat.

"It's okay, I'm used to this. That's the disadvantage of having such a beautiful face. I myself can't believe how good-looking I am, like jeez, Seokjin, you gotta chill, man," he babbled, taking a seat next to me, which was previously occupied by Yoongi.

"You're Seokjin?" I asked, after laughing at the confident words he said.

"Yes, I'm worldwide handsome, Kim Seokjin," he said, cupping his face delicately.

Dude's got confidence just oozing out of him.

"Well, nice to meet you worldwide handsome, I'm Jeon Jungkook," I introduced myself, stressing on his nickname. He shook my hand.

"Are you, perhaps, a sophomore?"

I won't be surprised if he's a freshman like me.

"As a matter of fact, I am. How did you know?" He replied back after a couple seconds, with an amused glint in his eyes.

I brushed it off thinking it was because of the alcohol in my system.

"I just made a guess," I said smiling widely, proud that I guessed it correctly. "What's your major?"

"Drama," he said, inspecting his nails.

I was about to reply, when I heard a, "Jin hyung! Jungkook!"

I looked back to see Namjoon making his way over to us.

Jin hyung? He's older than him? But, isn't Namjoon a junior?

"Isn't Seokjin a sophomore?" I asked, confused. Namjoon snorted.

"He's a senior."

"What?! You're a senior? That means you're like twenty-two years old?!" I exclaimed, pointing at the apparent senior.

"Twenty-three, and got you!" Seokjin exclaimed before bursting into a weird laughter, which sounded a lot like a window being wiped.

"There's no way that you're twenty-three years old, dude. You don't look a day over twenty!" I exclaimed, still having difficulty absorbing the shocking information.

"I see that his suave handsome face has managed to trick you too," Namjoon said, "don't worry, you're not the first one, he has tricked almost everyone here."

Seokjin looked proud, sitting beside me, and burst into laughter seeing my face. I meekly joined in and took a sip from my glass, to distract myself from the embarrassment.

"You're drinking from an empty glass."

I looked down, and saw that I was indeed drinking from an empty glass, all the champagne gone.

I smiled awkwardly, let out a sigh and kept the empty glass on the counter in defeat. "So, should I call you Seokjin hyung?"

"No, don't call me hyung, it makes me feel old."

He shuddered.

"But, he calls you hyung," I said, gesturing at Namjoon.

"He won't understand, no matter how many times I tell him to not call me that, so I've given up. He's a stubborn brat, you know? Literally everyone calls me hyung, and it makes me sad," Seokjin said, faking a pout.

I laughed, while Namjoon darkly muttered something about being respectful, and being called a brat despite not being disdainful.

"Well, I just wanted to check if you guys were having fun, but if you're just gonna bully me like this, I might as well leave," he said, walking away, and almost stumbling over something.

He quickly regained his posture, and walked ahead, leaving my new friend and I chortling.

"He's a clumsy one," Seokjin said, with a rather fond look? I shrugged and nodded.

"I bet he is," I said, with a grin. "Oh, what do I call you again?"

"Seokjin, or just Jin is also fine," he said, smiling, which just made his face seem more charming. He asked the bartender to give him some champagne, and I added in, asking for a refill.

"Alright then, Jin. Cheers," I said, gently touching our glasses and taking a sip.

"Oh, look, my brother is here," Seokjin said, smiling some more, his gaze fixed at somewhere behind me.

I turned around and saw another familiar face walking towards us, that adorable eye smile of his making me coo internally.

He was wearing a velvety black suit, with a matching shirt, paired with leather pants, which enhanced the shape of his remarkable limbs. He had a pink scarf wrapped around his neck as a choker.

His ash grey hair was styled up, parted to expose a part of his forehead and, paired with the grey lens he was wearing, it looked sexy on him.

Jimin? Jimin was Seokjin's brother?

"Park Jimin? He's your brother?" I asked, clearly confused.

"No, smartass, I'm talking about the dashing man beside him."

He sounded proud.

I took another sip of my champagne and looked past Jimin and saw another man walking with Jimin. Suddenly, all the air in my lungs was knocked out.

He was wearing leather pants too, fitted perfectly for his long limbs, a super loose black shirt, which looked like it was three sizes too big for him, but he somehow pulled it off.

A pink silk tie was hanging loosely around his neck. A black Gucci bandanna was holding his curled grey hair back, allowing him to see.

His entire being screamed virile.

His face can only be described as ethereal. It was the literal definition of a perfect face.

From his long, grey eyes to the perfect slant of his nose. His lips were shaped like a cupid's bow, and his square jaw gave him a very soft, yet masculine look. Everything about him was perfect.

He looked like a guy straight out of an anime.

I almost spat out the champagne in my mouth, and began coughing violently. Seokjin was continually patting my back but, God, after seeing that man, I can't breathe.

He finally came closer and I was able to see his face more clearly, and oh my lord, my heart skipped a beat.

I also realized that he was the same man I had made an eye contact with, when I had accidentally walked in on Jimin and Jennie making out. I mean, it was impossible to not remember him.

He was way too remarkable to forget.

God indeed took leisure time creating this masterpiece. How is he even real?

I saw a single long chain type of earring hanging from his left ear. I also caught a glimpse of his exposed collarbones.

"Fuck," I muttered, still staring at him, internally questioning my brain, heart, sexuality, everything.

Either, he noticed my panicked state, or recognized me, because the ghost of a very sexy smirk was present on his face.

"Handsomeness runs in the family, huh, Jin," I said, trying to brush off my embarrassment.

"Indeed it does, Jungkook," he said, patting my head, before going to give his handsome brother a hug.

Jimin decided to speak now. "Jungkook, meet my soulmate and best friend,

Kim Taehyung."

A / N

[051221,, this chapter has been revamped.]

Long time no see, hi there :')

Our exams are approaching, so super slow updates, probably once in two weeks :/

In case y'all missed it, WE GOT BANNERS FOR THE BOOK! there are about 8 different banners, and they've each been used in every chapter, so you can go thru the chaps again to see them

AND WE'VE MADE A FEW CHANGES IN THE "INTRODUCTION" CHAPTER, SO MAKE SURE TO CHECK THAT OUT TOO, BC THAT'LL HELP IN UNDERSTANDING EACH CHARACTER MORE CLEARLY, AND SOME HINTS ABOUT WHAT EXACTLY WILL HAPPEN IN THE STORY
*sry for shouting, but that's impt info*

Anyways! THE PARTY HAS FINALLY BEGUN AND SO HAS THE FUN OHMYGODJSKSKWKKDKSKSKSKSKSK
ITS FINALLY HERE AND SO ARE ALL THE MAIN CHARACTERS

we hope you enjoyed the first part of the party!
FYI, the party will probably go on for about 4 - 5 chaps :D

We have literally no knowledge or experience about alcohol, and all the info used here was googled so if smth is wrong, blame google, not us

Check out our brand new awards "Black Swan Awards'21" too!!

~ VeXo💜
:]
[:

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro