000. prologue

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

DANGEROUS
prologue

"you're services are no longer needed"

the bright light and whispers woke her up she felt hard cold metal on her back she used her forearm to block the bright blistering sun.
"sh, she's waking up."

"It's another girl"

"yeah we see that dim wit!"

she slowly sat up, looking around to see the faces that belonged to said whispers.

she found herself-surrounded by boys? someone hoped in the cage like thing where was she? who were these guys? who was she? "you know your name greenie?"

"should we call her greenie? I mean, she's a girl."

"so?"

she moved away from the man in the cage. backing until she could scoot away anymore. "get away from me!" cassie shouted, and he only laughed slightly hee laughed? "I'll take that as a no"

"gally come on man you know how it is"

"ain't goin easy on her just cause she's a girl" the guy known as gally look at the girl.

"we should get mari" a younger boy said
"maybe she'd feel more comfortable that way?"

"that's not a bad idea." someone else in the crowd said "newt, take her to Kamari" shelooked at the boys, and soon, one of them came down the metal with her he was skinny, and also cute who was he? who were they? what was her name? who's kamari?

"come on greenie." he extended a hand
"It's okay we aren't going to hurt you, you can trust us."

her eyes were still a little wide, as she looked at the hand extended towards her.

"I'm newt that mean one, that's gally he's harmless I'Il introduce everyone else after you meet kamari"

"who's kamari?" she didn't even recognize her own voice why couldn't she remember her name?

"our nurse" one of the boys laughed, and some others did to newt smiled "come find out!"

newt led the way he approached kamari the first female to enter the maze kamari stood with a determined expression her gaze fixed on the shifting walls ahead

"kamari" newt called out, his voice carrying a note of excitement "I'd like you to meet someone"

kamari turned towards newt curiosity
dancing in her eyes "who is it?"

with a smile, newt gestured towards girl standing just a few steps behind him "this is our new greenie" he said, his voice tinged with warmth

cassie stepped forward as she glanced at kamari a mix of anticipation and hope etched on her face. "Hi kamari" she greeted, her voice soft but filled with determination. "It's great to finally meet you."

kamari regarded the new greenie with a mixture of surprise and admiration her presence seemed to ignite a spark of inspiration within kamari reminding her of the significance of her own journey. "welcome to the maze" she replied, her voice steady and encouraging. "we're in this together."

"my name I remember it's cassie" all three smile at each other a sense of camaraderie filled the air as the two girls exchanged smiles, their shared experiences forging a connection

DEDICATIONS
iiveraione Biggirl568 -MissSwan bnnyskirt
erin_elephant shuug_0 HalleCarey Cloudlstwriter banksieswife -pixiegardens lalax0x0 -lumifalls folkcreswift ashlynhawkinsnotes simpskingdom -venusflytrap
essiientially killwes HeavensMostWanted-

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro