Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

SAMUEL! OH MY GOD YOU SCARED THE HECK OUT OF ME! WHY ARE YOU HERE?! I yelled at my best friend/my non-realated brother.

Then out of nowhere Samuel gets punched. I immediately turn around to see Jungkook yelling at Samuel.

DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER! I SWEAR I'LL BEAT THE HECK OUT OF YOU! Jungkook yelled. Samuel was crying.

JUNGKOOK WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU HE'S THE ONE PERSON WHO I'VE EVER TRULY CARED ABOUT BESIDES MY PARENTS AND YOU PUNCH HIM! I yelled at him. I kneel down to see if Samuel is ok.

Samuel you're going to be... Oh. My. God. JEON JUNGKOOK! YOU ARE SO DEAD WHEN WE GET HOME! I caress Samuel's cheek, calming him down. His right side of his cheek & jaw are bleeding & bruised.

I look at Jungkook my eyes burning with anger & tears. Only to see him look down in shame, walk to the other side of Samuel and ask if he's ok.

I'm sorry. I thought you were some random creep and my Hyungs told me to watch over Minah. Jungkook said lightly.

It's ok, I would have done the same. Ow! Looks like your Hyungs chose the right member of your group to protect her. Samuel joked.

Forget that. Was it Jin who asked you to watch over me? I asked Jungkook while holding Samuel's head gently.

... Maybe? Jungkook replied.

He's dead when I get home. I said.

Jungkook gulped our of obvious fear.

Can we go to lunch now? Samuel asked.

Go ahead. I'll be right there. Bye! I said as I shooed the two of them to lunch.

————

Hellooooo. Where are you going *wiggles eyebrows* Are you happy I'm alive? If not then ok. Byeeeeeee! 💜💜💙💙❤️❤️💜💙❤️💜💙❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro