cupcakeater1236

G E N R E : Teen Fiction and Romance
T H E M E : Light, Cute and Serious

S T Y L E : Simple

P L O T

"Not all those who wander are lost"
A short story.

OPTION 1

(IF YOU CHOOSE THIS COVER, YOU ALSO GET THIS FOR FREE TO DISPLAY YOUR COVER TO YOUR READERS) ☟

⑄ ◈ ⑄

OPTION 2

(IF YOU CHOOSE THIS COVER, YOU ALSO GET THIS FOR FREE TO DISPLAY YOUR COVER TO YOUR READERS) ☟

⑄ ◈ ⑄

OPTION 3

⑄ ◈ ⑄

One of the Favors is a book review. Do you honestly want me to write a review? If so, should I write it when it is completed or while it's still incomplete? Please comment online here.

⑄ ◈ ⑄

cupcakeater1236 checklist:

⊱ Comment what cover you like
⊱ Private message me your email for me to send the cover to you
⊱ Once you recieved it, please fulfill the requirements
⊱ Your rewards will be fulfilled, but not all at once

⑄ ◈ ⑄

Hello, so for this one, I will be honest, I half-assed it. Not only because I lacked motivation but you didn't give me anything to work with so this looks like any old regular cover for a random book.

I'm sorry if this sounds bitchy, I promise I'm not mad at anyone except for myself.

These requests were put off for a while so I can see why some of them don't bother to come back to it anymore.

But if you don't plan to stay on Wattpad for a long time, why bother requesting for a book cover for a book that isn't even published yet or has more than 5 chapters?

Anyways, more requests will be coming soon. Roze out!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro