12/31/22

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

All right, this is it.  Another year down the tubes and also the end of this daily writing log.  I swear these years just keep going faster and faster.  Looking back 2022 was an okay year for me.  Not stupendously great, but not stupendously terrible either.  That's not the worst thing you can ask for out of a year.  

I vaguely remember listing all the projects I was working on at the beginning of this year and wondering if I bit off more than I could chew.  I would say, probably I did.  I managed to complete this daily writing log and I did 52 songs for Weekly Beats.  I also completed a novella for the Open Novella Contest here on Wattpad, so it's not like I didn't do anything.  The main thing I dropped the ball on was working on the Infinity Box.  I think I hoped I would finish it this year, but instead I barely worked on it at all.  

So looking forward to 2023, I'm going to put together an album of songs from my Weekly Beats tracks this year.  I've enjoyed making music so I hope to keep that up, but not at the same frantic pace as this year.  My creative brain definitely went full-blown into music, especially after I finished the novella in the early part of the year, so I'm also going to try to shift gears a little and get back into writing mode in the New Year and hopefully focus in on the Infinity Box.  Of course I might get caught up in another ONC contest, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.  

So basically I just hope to have some good creative productivity in 2023.  Yeah, it'd also be nice it win the lottery, but one thing at a time.

All right, well this seems like a good a place as any to leave this sucker, so Happy New Year and so long, 2022.

Nah, I think I should go out on some appropriately silly image, so now I'm imagining a couple of pimps in full blown ridiculous outfits slapping each other in the face with a fish.

Yeah, that's much better.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro