8/6/22

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

We went to an outdoor summer theater production of Sister Act last night.  The music and performances were good, the only downside is it can be a little hard to see the stage as we were fairly far back and a woman with big poofy hair was sitting right in front of me.  I could kind of lean my head one way or the other and see most of what was going on although the actors' faces weren't clear at all.  But overall it was still a good time.  The park that it's located in is beautiful and the temperature was perfect.  Also it's located outside of town so you can actually see more stars when you look up at the sky and that's cool, too.

They also had a program that listed every show they've ever done and when they did it.  Based on that we figured out the last time we went to one of these was in 2013.  That's nine years ago!  I honestly can't believe it's been that long.  Yet another example of how fast time goes.  I knew it had been a few years, and they didn't put any productions on in 2020 because of the whole Covid fiasco, but at best I would have thought it had maybe been four or five years since we went.  Not nearly a decade.  Jeez.  Time can really slow down a bit.  I would be very okay with that.  

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro